Missing Unlocked Items

Scottie-DooScottie-Doo Unsigned
edited May 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I've played up to "The Abyss" venue, and I've noticed a few problems so far.
1. At one point, the game notified me that I had unlocked a skull-shaped microphone, but when I went to equip it in the rock shop, it wasn't there.
2. On two occasions now I was notified that I had unlocked a minifig (one being "Race Team Blue" and the other "Capt. Jack Knife") but when I went to purchase them in the rock shop they weren't there.
3. Items in my rock den spontaneously change color for no particular reason.

Can anyone help me with one or more of these problems?
Thanks.

Comments

• MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    To buy the mic, you need to be using a microphone when visiting the Rock Shop. (It should be obvious, but you never know.)

I can't explain the other two things, however.
  • Scottie-DooScottie-Doo Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Mikachu;3711223 said:
    To buy the mic, you need to be using a microphone when visiting the Rock Shop. (It should be obvious, but you never know.)

I've already tried that actually, and it still wasn't there. Also, it didn't seem to matter on the other mics I unlocked before or after that one.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2010
    Mikachu;3711223 said:

Not in Lego. Lego lets you buy stuff for your other bandmates even if they aren't in (Well, your stand ins).

Try playing it again.
  • Scottie-DooScottie-Doo Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    I'll try that, Bront, but the problem is I'm not sure what set I unlocked it with. It was one of those special ones that it gives you from time to time.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited May 2010
    Scottie-Doo;3714962 said:
    I'll try that, Bront, but the problem is I'm not sure what set I unlocked it with. It was one of those special ones that it gives you from time to time.
    The Skull Mic I think is from the haunted house (can't remember the name). That'd be my guess at least.