"Dance Floor" by The Apples in Stereo does not sort properly

PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
edited May 2010 in The Rock Band Network
The new song "Dance Floor" by The Apples in Stereo does not sort with their first song "Energy" when alphabetic sorted by band (happened before with A Day to Remember, letters + RB2 sorting = D'oh).

Someone post this please in the Creator's forum to pull the song as long as they can. Thx to the almighty Spaghetti Monster, I only downloaded the demo and won't buy it unfixed. I want this song, but can't stand flaws like that :(

Comments

• weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I'll take a look at the creators site and check to see if they've already heard or not.

Edit: I relayed your message to the boards. :)
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited May 2010
    after takin a look it seems to be because "Dance Floor" has the artist as The Apples in Stereo while "Energy" lists the artist as the Apples in Stereo
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    weirdphil;3711457 said:
    Edit: I relayed your message to the boards. :)
    THX!

It's so tempting to buy it *head explodes*
  • KonadorKonador Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    Sorting like that will probably be fixed in RB3 (or less likely in a RB2 patch, as was the case with RB1)
  • mattgreigmattgreig Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    Yeah unfortunately there's no way for us to fix this at this time. Energy was submitted with "the Apples in Stereo" as the artist name, but they have asked that all future releases be listed with the more common "The Apples in Stereo" name. Unless the sorting on the song page was updated to ignore capitalization, they will continue to sort separately.

All of the other Apples in Stereo songs will sort with Dance Floor, though, since they all list the artist as "The Apples in Stereo".

Sorry to cause frustration. I wish there was a solution to this!
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    mattgreig;3711654 said:
    Yeah unfortunately there's no way for us to fix this at this time...
    Thank you very much for your detailed response, despite of this problem I'm gonna pick up "Dance Floor" in a few minutes. The more Apples in Stereo the better :)

That song is so catchy, It's melting my brain :eek:
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Pankrazzo;3711707 said:
    Thank you very much for your detailed response, despite of this problem I'm gonna pick up "Dance Floor" in a few minutes. The more Apples in Stereo the better :)

That song is so catchy, It's melting my brain :eek:
    Good to hear, I was planning on grabbing it regardless since I enjoyed Energy. Can't wait for more. :)