rockbandrelief.org

dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
edited February 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Artists are using RBN and a portion of proceeds go to aid victims of the recent floods in the Nashville area. Just want to bring awareness and hope to see HMX post this in support. There is also another benefit starting that will aid the Red Cross in worldwide disaster relief.
To learn more hit up:
www.rockbandrelief.org
http://www.facebook.com/RockBandRelief
http://www.twitter.com/RockBandRelief

Here is a list of artists and their songs currently confirmed for RBN Nashville Flood Relief:

Big Kenny :
"Happy People" - Available Now
"One More Time" - Available Now

Amy Courts :
"Shiver" - Available Now

Loni Rose :
"Trying Hard" - Available Now

Red Jacket Mine :
"The Pose" - Available Now

Fundamental Elements :
"Sometimes"

Kink Ador:
"Animal" - Available Now

Here is the list of artists confirmed for RBN Worldwide Red Cross Relief:

Clara C.:
"Heartstrings"

Two Tribes:
"Madly"

guest:
"The Setting Sun / Change of Scenery"

Comments

• General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited May 2010
    Nice Big Kenny out of Big n Rich now I need some Big n Rich. Now I need some Save a Horse ride a Cowboy.
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited July 2010
    Just found out about this almost by accident while scouring the Interwebs....

http://www.rockbandrelief.org/

Anyone know the status? Or if it's still in the works for RBN...? Sounds really awesome, musically and charitably....
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    I'm a fan of Big Kenny on Facebook and I haven't seen any updates. Would be nice to know, considering I'm from the area.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I hope to hear something about this soon....sounds like a great project all around.
    edited July 2010
    Red Jacket Mine - "The Pose" is in testing now. Looks like we might see somethings get going with rbrelief now.
    edited July 2010
    dmbdaw;3871290 said:
    Red Jacket Mine - "The Pose" is in testing now. Looks like we might see somethings get going with rbrelief now.
    That's good to hear. :)
  • DJGryph808DJGryph808 Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    Hey Guys - The Pose by Red Jacket Mine is entering its second round of playtest now. We'll be adding progress meters to the RockBandRelief.org site in the coming weeks so you can easily see the status of each song.

Another easy way to keep tabs on our progress is to follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. We're currently running a Twitter drive and will be doing a prize giveaway when we reach 300 followers. Details here: http://tinyurl.com/29voaox

Drop me a line if have any questions.

Thanks for checking us out!

John G.

----------------------------------------------------------
    John Griffin
    Executive Director
    RockBandRelief.org
    e-mail: [email]john@RockBandRelief.org[/email]

web: www.RockBandRelief.org
    facebook: www.facebook.com/RockBandRelief
    twitter: www.twitter.com/RockBandRelief
    edited July 2010
    DJGryph808;3878606 said:
    Hey Guys - The Pose by Red Jacket Mine is entering its second round of playtest now. We'll be adding progress meters to the RockBandRelief.org site in the coming weeks so you can easily see the status of each song.

Another easy way to keep tabs on our progress is to follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter. We're currently running a Twitter drive and will be doing a prize giveaway when we reach 300 followers. Details here: http://tinyurl.com/29voaox

Drop me a line if have any questions.

Thanks for checking us out!

John G.

----------------------------------------------------------
    John Griffin
    Executive Director
    RockBandRelief.org
    e-mail: [email]john@RockBandRelief.org[/email]

web: www.RockBandRelief.org
    facebook: www.facebook.com/RockBandRelief
    twitter: www.twitter.com/RockBandRelief
    Hey, thanks for the info, John! :)
    Great to hear. Looking forward to this!
    edited July 2010
    Like this first track! Looking forward to this also. Hope more people support this initiative.
    edited August 2010
    Kirby Krackle has a song in playtest now.
  • woodwindpizzawoodwindpizza Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I'll buy all of these songs if they get released on the PS3. Can't go wrong with more country. ;)
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    woodwindpizza;3907008 said:
    I'll buy all of these songs if they get released on the PS3. Can't go wrong with more country. ;)
    Same here. The PS3 needs more country.
    edited August 2010
    Hope to see these get releases soon. :)
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Wow, another way for RBN to kick ass.
    edited August 2010
    Hey Guys - One More Time by Big Kenny is expected to go to playtest next week and Shiver by Amy Courts the week after. The Kirby Krackle song we have in playtest now is not part of the fundraiser, but is turning out really nicely.

The KK guys have another song, called Take it From Me, that will be part of the Rock Band Relief fundraiser in a few months. Personally, I'd love to see their whole album ("E for Everyone") available in Rock Band. So I hope you guys will show them some love when their songs drop. : )
    edited August 2010
    DJGryph808;3907568 said:
    Hey Guys - One More Time by Big Kenny is expected to go to playtest next week and Shiver by Amy Courts the week after. The Kirby Krackle song we have in playtest now is not part of the fundraiser, but is turning out really nicely.

The KK guys have another song, called Take it From Me, that will be part of the Rock Band Relief fundraiser in a few months. Personally, I'd love to see their whole album ("E for Everyone") available in Rock Band. So I hope you guys will show them some love when their songs drop. : )
    will do....thanks. :)
    edited August 2010
    Became a fan on Facebook. I live in Nashville, is there anything else I can do to help this movement?
    edited August 2010
    I think I spotted you on the Creators forum. Are you an active playtester? If so, we really need folks to help either test and review our songs or help us test the songs submitted by others who participate in the Friday playtest groups. This will be the number one thing that will slow our progress as it takes significant cycles away from the authoring process. Any folks who want to pitch in like this will get their name (or Gamer Tag) listed in the team credits for each song on the Rock Band Relief website.
    edited August 2010
    ^will do. I don't test/review too often, but I will keep up and support those tunes.
    edited August 2010
    Hey Guys,

We've added a new page to the RBR site that will allow you to watch the progress of each song as we move it through our pipeline. We've worked through a series of technical and legal hurdles that slowed us down a bit at first. Now that we've established some momentum, it takes us about a week and a half to get a song through the authoring process and about 3 - 4 additional weeks to get it through testing and review.

Hope this is helpful and thanks for your support!

http://www.rockbandrelief.org/songs/
    edited August 2010
    2 new artists announced and list updated.

Damien Horne - "Somebody's Hero"
    Fundamental Elements - "Sometimes"

Also to note Red Jacket Mine - "The Pose" is now in peer review.
    edited August 2010
    Red Jacket Mine - "The Pose" is now available in the RBN store! GO CHECK IT OUT! Only 80 pts!!
    edited August 2010
    New artist announced.
    Lazar Lazar - "Alive"
    edited October 2010
    Hey Guys,

Amy Courts currently has a free 4-song download available on NoiseTrade, including Shiver which is now available from RBN. When you download Shiver for Rock Band, a portion of the proceeds is matched by Rock Band Relief and donated to organizations providing relief for victims of the May flooding in Nashville, Tennessee.

MP3 Download
    Gameplay Preview

Check it out!
    edited October 2010
    Updated list to show "Shiver" by Amy Courts is Now Available.
    edited October 2010
    New artist announced: Kink Ador
    edited November 2010
    "One more time" by Big Kenny is in peer review.
    edited December 2010
    "One More Time" by Big Kenny is now available.
    edited December 2010
    New artist - Livin' with Jack: "In the End"
    edited January 2011
    New artist - FOLIO: "Hard Times"