Conchords! And probably Coulton.
  • MrHartgraveMrHartgrave Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    jasonrosenbaum;3721473 said:
    Conchords! And probably Coulton.
    Same...maybe if we keep buying them, they will get the rest of them...:P
  • toad3000toad3000 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I was just saying to my buddy yesterday that I hoped Forever in Your Hands would come to the PS3 soon. Timing is too perfect, of course I'm buying that. And I'm buying Coulton and Conchords. I still want Ikea tho, dammit. :p
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited May 2010
    All That Remains: Forever in Your Hands
    Steve Vai: Get the Hell Out of Here

I think thats it for me. Amazing I'm buying an ATR song...don't really like them. But since this song has very little screaming in it its okay.

I like Coulton, but that one doesn't do much for me. Conchords-meh.

Steve Vai- eh. It's catchy and I won't have to worry about it coming up online since I'm usually on vocals. Will give me something to do on my own time.

As for Suicide Silence- Awful. Forget it.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Personally I'm not crazy about seeing so many repeat artists already, but it's nice to know Harmonix will return to artists that have a big enough demand.

ATR for me this week.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    i´ll recomend to all the ps3 rockers the Steve Vai song and the ATR song, they´re both fun on guitar and drums... :D
  • TheFacelessTheFaceless Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    atr, ss and vai. keep em coming. still hoping the winds of plague song shows up as well.
  • j1mmypj1mmyp Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    ATR and SS for me. Glad they finally brought SS over, it was one of my fav songs to play when I was playin on my friends 360.
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Definitely picking up Conchords and Coulton... two more from my wishlist :D. I'll more than likely pick up Vai as well, and (surprisingly) possibly ATR in the near future.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited May 2010
    folkeye;3721535 said:

I like Coulton, but that one doesn't do much for me.
    The Future Soon was my least favorite JoCo song on Rock Band when it first came out, but it has actually grown on me and I like it a lot. Of course, though, YMMV. :)
  • FinalAeonFinalAeon Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Probably just gonna get the ATR song. Really disappointed in the JC song - that's like the only RBN song from him that I don't really like. Would have been awesome to see Creepy Doll instead.
  • Razorhoof78Razorhoof78 Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Still no Clutch... @#&$^%!!!!! I'll pick up Conchords, but the rest can stick it.
  • rockthelotusrockthelotus Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    ATR and maybe SS...

WARPATH NEXT TIME, PLEASE?
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    I was very excited for Most Beautiful Girl (In the Room) coming to the PS3, so I'm definitely getting that.
    I'm also a fan of Coulton and All That Remains, and Steve Vai's songs are usually pretty cool. I haven't heard the other one yet, though.
  • AneurysmBowAneurysmBow Rising Star
    edited May 2010
    I'm still waiting for Packet Flier!
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    All that remains. The only song that I really like of this bunch. Anyway I think that'd be cool to have the whole overcome album released on rbn (at least, the remaining songs) :)
  • Thrashard76Thrashard76 Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    All That Remains – Forever in Your Hands
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited May 2010
    Most Beautiful Girl in the Room is my favorite Conchords song, I really wish it could have been released during RB3 time so we could get harmonies, because a song this funny should never be sung alone!
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited May 2010
    Just ATR.

Possibly more down the road from this week like Steve Vai and Suicide Silence.