Freen in Green Release List

NSIYusukeNSIYusuke Opening Act
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
As you more than likely know, Freen in Green is more than a band now, it's a freelance RBN publishing service, too. So anyhow, this is our release list, as not to clutter a billion topics:

(Ratings are subject to change)
==========================
BANKAI
(Guitar = 5 // Bass = 5 // Drums = 4 // Vocals = NA // Keys = ? // Band = 5)

BLUEFUSION
(Guitar = 5 // Bass = 4 // Drums = 6 // Vocals = N/A // Band = 5) (Guitar = 5 // Bass = N/A // Drums = 1 // Vocals = N/A // Band = 3) (Guitar = 4 // Bass = 0 // Drums = 1 // Vocals = N/A // Band = 3)
(PREVIEW VIDEO)

BUMBLEFOOT
(Guitar = 6 // Bass = 4 // Drums = 4 // Vocals = 1 // Band = 6)
(IN PLAYTEST, V-2) (Guitar = 6 // Bass = 3 // Drums = 3 // Vocals = 3 // Band = 4)

FREEN IN GREEN
(Guitar = 5 // Bass = 2 // Drums = 4 // Vocals = N/A // Band = 4 )
(IN PLAYTEST, V-6) (Guitar = 5 // Bass = 1 // Drums = 4 // Vocals = 3 // Band = 4 )
+ Published!
[Demo] [Full Song]

RADIDSH
(Guitar = 3 // Bass = 4 // Drums = 6 // Vocals = N/A // Keys = 3 // Band = 4)

REVISION-ONE
(Guitar = 2 // Bass = 2 // Drums = 4 // Vocals = N/A // Keys = 1 // Band = 3)

WOLFBLUR
(Guitar = 4 // Bass = 4 // Drums = 6 // Vocals = 3 // Band = 4)

Last Update = July 5'th 2010

Comments

• Thom1234Thom1234 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Yay for Real and Dark Matter. I was hoping those songs would be among the Bumblefoot and Rusty Cooley songs you're working on.

Also, I imagine that Dark Matter will be the hardest guitar song in RB ever.

Also, really looking forward to Bankai.
  • Jcgrey2Jcgrey2 Unsigned
    edited May 2010
    HOLY BALLS Rusty Cooley!

Cannot wait! Must have all.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    :O i didn´t remember the bluefusion songs :( any news about those songs?
  • NSIYusukeNSIYusuke Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    JoshVanHalen87;3723871 said:
    :O i didn´t remember the bluefusion songs :( any news about those songs?
    Nah, Rhythm Authors is taking their sweet time. XD I think it has something to do with all their lovely deals lately. A lowly unsigned artist like me isn't as important as an entire label, ahaha~ But you can listen to some remastered stuff over here if you want.

Glad everyone's excited about these! If you like Bankai, the guy behind that is also the singer of Innocent Cabbage. ^~
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    NSIYusuke;3723909 said:
    Nah, Rhythm Authors is taking their sweet time. XD I think it has something to do with all their lovely deals lately. A lowly unsigned artist like me isn't as important as an entire label, ahaha~ But you can listen to some remastered stuff over here if you want.

Glad everyone's excited about these! If you like Bankai, the guy behind that is also the singer of Innocent Cabbage. ^~

sweet!!! thanx man.
  • moomandwwmoomandww Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Trav updated the OP and i think some bricks are about to be sha*.

Just look under Rusty Cooley and Outworld.
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Quick correction: Guitars Suck is a Band Tier 6, just like Caprici and Satch are. That thing is so beastly on Guitar I'm not sure I could pass it even with two band-mates helping!

EDIT: I think it goes without saying that FiG is picking up some amazing songs/artists, particularly on the guitar gods front. Keep up the good work!
    edited May 2010
    Xenigma;3724374 said:
    Quick correction: Guitars Suck is a Band Tier 6, just like Caprici and Satch are. That thing is so beastly on Guitar I'm not sure I could pass it even with two band-mates helping!

EDIT: I think it goes without saying that FiG is picking up some amazing songs/artists, particularly on the guitar gods front. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks! Updated OP. And thank you very much for the compliment. Come RB3 time, I think you'll be amazed at what other wonderful keyboard oriented things we'll have for you!
  • The FriskThe Frisk Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Ahh, Bankai?!?!
    Pumped for those!
  • G_tarRoCK3RG_tarRoCK3R Road Warrior
    edited May 2010
    Trav you noob....you forgot Frontier Factory xD Unless you aren't counting it cause it was done by Noble Rhythm......??
    edited May 2010
    G_tarRoCK3R;3725392 said:
    Trav you noob....you forgot Frontier Factory xD Unless you aren't counting it cause it was done by Noble Rhythm......??
    Yep. These are FiG authored songs, so I don't count Frontier Factory. Our version of that was a little different... xD

and hooray, Bankai!
  • clippsclipps Opening Act
    edited May 2010
    Saw some of these songs as gh customs. I swear, if these charts are accurate, i might retire from RB/GH
    edited June 2010
    Ahaha.

So anyway, Ramp Truck is back up in peer review. I think I've gotten all the errors worked out and now I think it's good to go. I won't, however, be working on RBN stuff too much with week (I want to remind you all that this is just one guy doing all this authoring; me!) since we've got a live show coming up on Saturday that needs a ton of details hammered out, and a lot of attention put into it.
    edited June 2010
    Just added a preview for (Random Song) by Bluefusion, and I thought I'd update you all that Ramp Truck is in Peer Review right now, and needs only 3 more positive votes! A preview video will be posted should the song pass in it's current form.

EDIT: Ah, yes, and Guitars SUCK is back up in playtesting. =)
  • joeybmx1joeybmx1 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    so how is Erratic Eruption doing??
    edited June 2010
    joeybmx1;3787154 said:
    so how is Erratic Eruption doing??
    I had to drop one of the songs or else I'd feel way too overloaded. EE was that song, unfortunately. It'll take a bit longer than expected...

EDIT: but I think you were the fella that was really pumped for Lost in the Dusk, right? If so, this should interest you... Heh.
  • joeybmx1joeybmx1 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    NSIYusuke;3788373 said:
    I had to drop one of the songs or else I'd feel way too overloaded. EE was that song, unfortunately. It'll take a bit longer than expected...

EDIT: but I think you were the fella that was really pumped for Lost in the Dusk, right? If so, this should interest you... Heh.
    So will we see EE at all?? and about that.......yeah I think it sounds better without the vocal track. To me it just sounds really wierd, and no offence but the quality kinda sucks........Have you considered recording it in a studio at all?
    edited June 2010
    joeybmx1;3790166 said:
    So will we see EE at all?? and about that.......yeah I think it sounds better without the vocal track. To me it just sounds really wierd, and no offence but the quality kinda sucks........Have you considered recording it in a studio at all?
    Oh, yeah, Definitely. You'll still see Erratic Eruption someday! =) I've just gotta take a break from that song, y'know? As for Lost in the Dusk, I'll be remastering it for RBN of course.I've never recorded in a studio before, and since Bluefusion has become a solo project, I don't really have a drummer for the track, Nor a proper way to get the vocals into it via studio. Don't worry though, the quality will be better in RBN. Rumor has it that I'm working on it... right now!

Also! Ramp Truck has just passed! I've put up a new preview video of the final version here and on the song listing in this thread:
    over http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywwh9olT9eQ

Should be up in the store on Friday! Color us excited!