• fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741122 said:
    ehh...I guess...I mean sometimes she's sorta b*tchy. :P
    lol thats the job of mothers !
  • soup567soup567 Headliner
    edited June 2010
    RockBandRocker;3741121 said:
    But, if you are a Meanie, you don't want to know what tortures await Meanies...
    They have to listen to ABBA for eternity!!!! The horror!!!!! AUUUHHHGGG!!! No ones deserves that fate.
    edited June 2010
    RockBandRocker;3741121 said:
    You could still hang around as a ghost.

If you are a Pepperlandian, you get to eat ghost cookies and ghost ice cream cake.

But, if you are a Meanie, you don't want to know what tortures await Meanies...
    is the whole world a birthday cake, all too much references ftw
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741125 said:
    They have to listen to ABBA for eternity!!!! The horror!!!!! AUUUHHHGGG!!! No ones deserves that fate.
    Ohh...it's much worse...

Dead Meanies face an eternity of nothing but listening to Miley Cyrus songs and getting sprayed with Jonas Brothers Foam every hour.
    edited June 2010
    RockBandRocker;3741131 said:
    Ohh...it's much worse...

Dead Meanies face an eternity of nothing but listening to Miley Cyrus songs and getting sprayed with Jonas Brothers Foam every hour.
    Now I feel bad for the Meanies!
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741132 said:
    Now I feel bad for the Meanies!
    and don't forget they HAVE to listen to nickelsack, and Creed
    edited June 2010
    fatalfiend37;3741133 said:
    and don't forget they HAVE to listen to nickelsack, and Creed
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you get the point...
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741138 said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yesguy's reaction to my lynching, the lynching of a brother in MOAR! Krabs
    edited June 2010
    MOAR!

Does that make me a brother?
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741143 said:
    MOAR!

Does that make me a brother?
    You have voted against a fellow brother so, no. But we can still be friend in MOAR!
    edited June 2010
    fatalfiend37;3741145 said:
    You have voted against a fellow brother so, no. But we can still be friend in MOAR!
    I haven't voted, I said I won't before because I don't think we have enough information. MOAR!!!
  • ErniewanErniewan Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I don't mind you guys joking around, but let's try to stay on topic.
    edited June 2010
    soup567;3741148 said:
    I haven't voted, I said I won't before because I don't think we have enough information. MOAR!!!
    oh I thought you voted against me:D Don't worry I changed my vote before, from you to HiimSmap he seemed to be accusing me so quickly MOAR!
    edited June 2010
    Erniewan;3741149 said:
    Alright, sorry.

MOAR!
    edited June 2010
    Erniewan;3741149 said:
    hey ernie, we all love to joke and people are voting against me for such reasons as "He can't type in all caps" so I a assuming this whole damn game is a joke.
  • nickbrownsfannickbrownsfan Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    ok I'll bandswagon too
    [bold]VOTE fatalfiend37[/bold]

I saw paul at clevland stadium which was great back in about 87 or so and my MIL saw them here in I believe at public hall.
  • nickbrownsfannickbrownsfan Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    Errrr
    VOTE:fatafiend37
  • JcFTW61JcFTW61 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    Fatalfriend is one of my forum friends! :O but it must be done
    Vote:FatalFriend37
  • YesguyYesguy Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I guess I have to change my vote now that soup567 is a brother in MOAR! Krabs.

Vote: milkandcookies

He's been so secretive this whole time with his only post being to vote. It seems suspicious. We don't know any information about him and I'm not taking any chances.
    edited June 2010
    Sorry.

Vote: milkandcookies
  • fuselage321fuselage321 Ringo Impersonator
    edited June 2010
    No offence, but I still love watching you guys:D:D:D
    edited June 2010
    well, 11, bye bye yall, 2 more votes and I'm outta here.
    edited June 2010
    I lol at the reason that your voting me because "its a bandwagon thing" thanks :D
  • SystemSCSnakeSystemSCSnake Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    fatalfiend37;3742409 said:
    well, 11, bye bye yall, 2 more votes and I'm outta here.
    You can blame it on fuselage.

Nah jk.
    edited June 2010
    SystemSCSnake;3742466 said:
    You can blame it on fuselage.

Nah jk.
    No I blame all these jerks that do this "I really have no opinion of my own, so I'll follow what everyone else is doing and vote against you, even though I don't even find you to be suspicious"
    edited June 2010
    MOAR!

I'm sorry fatalfiend. I really don't think your in the mafia. Your one of the cooler people on the forums.

MOAR!
    edited June 2010
    edited June 2010
    Question to Ernie, how many mafia members are there when the game starts? The town should have at least 3 times as many people because the mafia knows who the other mafia members are, and this would even it out. Are you even allowed to tell us how many there are or no? I'm guessing no.
    edited June 2010
    no problem fatalfiend
    edited June 2010