Why do songs get approved but don't show up?

jman4371jman4371 Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I've been wondering this for awhile but I've noticed a lot of songs have been approved to buy but don't show up in the store. Look at this http://error420.com/rbn/ All the songs in black means they aren't up on the store but still have the links to buy them off xbox.com. Anyone know why this happens?

Comments

• MickstafaMickstafa Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    It can depend on various factors. The Drivin' N' Cryin' song, Detroit City, will appear in the store when the other two songs are ready for release (which hopefully should be within the next week or two). This is at behest of the label.

In the case of Bill Bruford's Earthworks (which has become quite legendary), we are still settling an issue unrelated to the actual charting/RBN production.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    "Revengers" is being held back due to legal issues, even though the author checked with Marvel to make sure they don't sue. "Hey Elevator" has some error in the metadata that results in a glitch on the song select (there's a thread about it). I think with "Atomic" and "Bohemian Like You" EMI forgot to fill in the record label or something (why that's taking so long is beyond me. I'm holding out hope that there's an internal dispute about the pricing, but that's just wishful thinking on my part).
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    "Tunnels in Vision" by Sear Bliss is also being held back for I believe legal reasons. And "Circles" was pulled to revise the drum chart or something.
  • hawks4hawks4 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    i hate how instead of putting our requests on harmonix,they put crap songs from bands that areint evn gettn anyware! ya dig?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    hawks4;3728913 said:
    i hate how instead of putting our requests on harmonix,they put crap songs from bands that areint evn gettn anyware! ya dig?
    Songs coming from the Rock Band Network aren't controlled by Harmonix. People are submitting their own authored songs.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    hawks4;3728913 said:
    Please learn what's going on before commenting on it.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited June 2010
    hawks4;3728913 said:
    faith in humanity: -1

i dont even know where to begin with this one
  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    hawks4;3728913 said:

Why don't you put your mouth to work and start emailing these bands you want. Its easier than pissing and moaning about it. now get to work...
  • TransbrakTransbrak Headliner
    edited June 2010
    hawks4;3728913 said:
    Spell Check! ya dig?
  • DeejaySmirkDeejaySmirk Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Just because you don't listen to a variety, most likely mainstream, doesnt mean they arent going anywhere.