Wait... MORE Flight of the Conchords?!?

LeCH24LeCH24 Opening Act
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
From the affiliates announcement...
There are more than 300 artists in the RBN pipeline, with additional tracks already on the way from Flight of the Conchords, The Smashing Pumpkins, Twin Atlantic, All That Remains, Clutch, Prong and many more coming soon.
Nice!

Comments

• SteverXiiiSteverXiii Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    All that remains? :OOOOO
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    This is from when the Rock Band Network store first opened, before all the Flight of the Conchords and All That Remains songs were released.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited June 2010
    'Pumpkins! Well, as long as they are not $3 songs, that is.
  • SayburrSayburr The Always Informative Rock Band Forum Guru
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3728695 said:
    This is from when the Rock Band Network store first opened, before all the Flight of the Conchords and All That Remains songs were released.
    Actually, it is from today's announcement.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Sayburr;3728704 said:
    Actually, it is from today's announcement.
    Wait...what?

I remember the RBN store opening announcement saying something very similar.

Okay, now that I see the announcement, this is interesting.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Nice, more tracks from All That Remains. Hoping that "Six" is one of them, to add onto the revival of songs from GH2.
  • SteverXiiiSteverXiii Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    itzJV;3728716 said:
    Nice, more tracks from All That Remains. Hoping that "Six" is one of them, to add onto the revival of songs from GH2.
    Hope so too :D
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited June 2010
    I hope "Ladies of the World" is in the pipeline for Flight of the Conchords!
  • moose39moose39 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Motha Uckers, Bowie in Space, and Hurt Feelings would be nice to have :)
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited June 2010
    If we are getting more Conchords, I hope it's from the first album.

"Mutha'ukas", "Bowie", "Robots", "Boom", "Hiphopapotamus vs. Rhymenocerous", etc.
  • DookieManDookieMan Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Yes! I love Flight of the Conchords.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Sayburr;3728702 said:
    "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" was in playtesting before RBN's launch, but like the other EMI songs they're taking forever to update, and like the other EMI songs it's probably going to be $3.

I almost bought "Ladies of the World" for Lips, but I try to avoid songs I can get for Rock Band instead.
  • silentknellsilentknell Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3728710 said:
    I remember the RBN store opening announcement saying something very similar.
    Yeah, it seems like it's just a copy and paste job that should have been updated.

Today's announcement:
    There are currently more than 300 songs available for purchase in the RBN Store from artists including The Shins, The Hold Steady, The Main Drag, Bang Camaro, of Montreal, Jonathan Coulton, Skeleton Witch, 3 Inches of Blood, Lacuna Coil, Stroke 9, and Steve Vai. There are more than 300 artists in the RBN pipeline, with additional tracks already on the way from Flight of the Conchords, The Smashing Pumpkins, Twin Atlantic, All That Remains, Clutch, Prong and many more coming soon.
    "Rock Band Network's "T-Mobile Artist-of-the-Month" Program" announcement from April 1st:
    There are currently more than 100 songs available for purchase in the RBN Store from artists including The Shins, The Hold Steady, The Main Drag, Bang Camaro, of Montreal, Jonathan Coulton, Skeleton Witch, 3 Inches of Blood, Lacuna Coil, Stroke 9, and Steve Vai. There are more than 300 artists in the RBN pipeline, with additional tracks already on the way from Flight of the Conchords, The Smashing Pumpkins, Twin Atlantic, All That Remains, Clutch, Prong, The Gaslight Anthem and many more coming soon.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187301

"The Rock Band Network Music Store Goes Live!!!" Announcement from March 4th:
    There are currently more than 100 songs available for purchase in the Rock Band Network Music Store from artists including The Shins, The Hold Steady, The Main Drag, Bang Camaro, of Montreal, Jonathan Coulton, Skeleton Witch, 3 Inches of Blood, Lacuna Coil, Stroke 9, and Steve Vai. For the full day one track listing check the below post. There are more than 300 artists in the RBN pipeline, with additional tracks already on the way from Flight of the Conchords, The Smashing Pumpkins, Twin Atlantic, All That Remains, Clutch, Prong, The Gaslight Anthem and many more coming soon.
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184757

Then again, I don't own a XBOX360 so I don't know what's currently in playtesting. ...just don't want to get anyone's hopes up.
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    I thought that seemed like a little re-posting as well. Wouldn't surprise me if more does come through the pipeline.
  • A New Pyro FoolA New Pyro Fool Forum Comedian
    edited June 2010
    Hopefully there is more than just "Bullet With Butterfly Wings" coming from Smashing Pumpkins. I need some 1979 and Geek U.S.A. Also, I would like to see "Six" from ATR.

On another note, I hope that Creed and (more) Band of Horses are in the pipeline as well.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    more ATR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: The air that i breath please!!
  • Fragory123Fragory123 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    More Clutch, Flight Of The Conchords, All That Remains and Prong is surely welcomed.
  • Anton_96Anton_96 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Please, if there is more FotC coming, bring You Don't Have to Be A Prostitute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omQikQYmgY

Perfect.

EDIT: That said, Robots and We're Both in Love With A Sexy Lady would be hilarious.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited June 2010
    "I think you're reading too much into this." (TM)
  • SomethingWithPeachesSomethingWithPeaches Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Can you post a link to that thread/article?
  • Hanrahan89Hanrahan89 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    SomethingWithPeaches;3729295 said:
    Can you post a link to that thread/article?
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3728558#post3728558

You have to scroll down to the part that says about Rock Band Network
  • Edify1Edify1 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    More Flight of the Conchords? I'd love to get Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenocerous, Jenny, Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring, and maybe The Humans Are Dead, just for the binary solo. :D
  • ILikeMe1337ILikeMe1337 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Does no one remember the first info about the Flight of the Conchords songs to begin with? I could have sworn "I Told You I Was Freaky" (the song) was supposed to be one of the three songs the band said were coming, but that didn't happen as planned, obviously, so even though I think this is a lazy copy/paste press release job like everyone is saying, I think we NEED "Robots" AND "Bowie" on the platform. So maybe if "...Freaky" still has a chance of going through the network those two songs that I'm DYING to play will be too.
  • AerithLovesTifaAerithLovesTifa Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Sayburr;3728702 said:

Bullet With Butterfly Wings is one of those songs I like enough to justify the 3 dollars