The Smashing Pumpkins?

GeeForce11GeeForce11 Opening Act
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I've read somewhere before that some songs will come out on RBN :D Any idea what songs are they planning to release and when? :)

Comments

• XxxadxxXXxxadxxX Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    As of right now only Bullet With Butterfly Wings is the only one in testing, but it's been there for a very very long time.
  • AlkutezioAlkutezio Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    oh man we need to get that out there!!!
    edited June 2010
    I did a search for it and it doesn't even show up. Not sure what that means.
  • GeeForce11GeeForce11 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Hope it wasn't removed, but passed :)
    edited June 2010
    It's been tossed around. Just not Being reviewed? I need to get a membership. This song needs to be put out already. Oh and it will be three dollars if and when it does come out. So far that's been the case with the EMI songs. Funny that non have been offically out. Maybe a change of heart with the three dollar price?
  • CykokillahCykokillah Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    We definitely need this released.
    edited June 2010
    I wouldn't mind the $3, love the pumpkins :D I payed $3 before for atomic-blondie :eek:
    edited June 2010
    Blondie was never offically released. It had a labeling problem. So that song will be put out again.
    edited June 2010
    I'm confused about what you mean, I bought and downloaded atomic from XBL with a direct link from DLCQP :confused:
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited June 2010
    XxxadxxX;3730281 said:
    It's been tossed around. Just not Being reviewed?
    Not the case as I do not believe it has ever made it to Peer Review. The EMI songs have an extremely long turn around on versions. I'm sure if it ever did pop up in PR and was ready to be released it would have no problem getting enough reviews.
    edited June 2010
    GeeForce11;3730325 said:
    I'm confused about what you mean, I bought and downloaded atomic from XBL with a direct link from DLCQP :confused:
    You bought it via marketplace, but it had a problem with it not being labeled. So it never made it onto the music store. So when they fix the problem your version will not be the offical one. And if you play online people will not have that version. It sucks coz I would have bought it along time ago, but I knew it had a problem. So I didn't buy it.

Edit: Just realized your on my friends list!
    edited June 2010
    I just realized that i might have to buy atomic again based on this thread:
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185393
    OR just enjoy it locally :(

Back to the topic, hope they release the smashing pumpkins soon and some more :D
    edited June 2010
    Yes I agree that more smashing pumpkins would be great.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Just to clarify, only people with premium XNA accounts can see songs in playtesting and peer review. Songs only appear in playtesting for a fortnight, then they get taken down until the next version is uploaded.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    SirDavidTLynch;3730969 said:
    Just to clarify, only people with premium XNA accounts can see songs in playtesting and peer review.
    This is not true.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    If I remember correctly, before I got a premium account I was only able to see unreleased songs through creators' pages, which was just a workaround that they either fixed or will fix in the near future. Even then the actual pages would get 404'd.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    As of now, it still works. It may be a workaround, but it shows what is in peer review and playtest. I have never been able to view song pages, other than approved songs.