YOU decide the songs for the next review group 6/2 pt 2

ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
edited May 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Here's the deal. Each friday I start a playtest/review group that agrees to do a song from each reviewer.

The goal is that each person does the song from everyone else's list to help get a group of songs through and into the store, instead of all of us just hitting songs willy nilly.

This has been pretty popular, AND it's getting the unknown bands in front of more people.

I'll post a poll that will run until Friday. One with the highest votes I'll use as my choice.

Though honestly all the songs are very solid, and any one of them would make a kick ass addition to the store(hopefully all of them will be soon, but I digress).

Guitar Sound by Ronald Jenkees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpwR8aD225I

Damnation by Warpath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCT8gvQckmU

Big Deal by Hourcast
Still looking for a video for this one...

Functional by Imperitive reaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0DkolXVpKM

Devoid of Thought by Evile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFRc5EF7LQU

Comments

• ForToday777ForToday777 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Evile gets my vote, but I can't wait for Five Finger Death Punch.
  • axelkotheaxelkothe Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Just Hourcast for me
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Aw man my song is losing.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Kariodude;3733474 said:
    Aw man my song is losing.
    Metal songs seem to win (at least get a lot of votes) every single time. :rolleyes:

I feel like songs that could use the help from these groups don't have a chance.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3733482 said:
    Metal songs seem to win (at least get a lot of votes) every single time. :rolleyes:

I feel like songs that could use the help from these groups don't have a chance.

See there's nine other testers in the group along with me.

Each of them bring two songs of their own choosing.

So each group has a total of 20 songs, and there are two groups, and sometimes a smaller 3rd group.

So don't worry.

There's plenty of help for songs if the author gets involved with the groups.
    edited June 2010
    I know, I lurk the threads. :p
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited June 2010
    A good example of what I was talking about would be explosivekitty's charting group.

The cancer bats songs just hit testing about three - four weeks ago.

They've been a part of both groups each week, and now two of the CB songs are in the store, and another is either there, or almost there, and the fourth is coming along pretty fast too.

So if the authors would get involved with the groups(we could always add a third, fourth, or however many depending on need), then a lot more songs would be getting a lot more attention ;)

But I've gone off topic now :p
  • UTMorpheusUTMorpheus Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Wow, IR fans are totally pulling through. GG guys.
  • pupexxxpupexxx Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    :o imperative reaction
  • J-BlowJ-Blow Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    http://www.myspace.com/imperativereaction
    Check out the "single version/hi-watt mix" of Functional if you doubt IR can rock.

IMPERATIVE REACTION FTW!
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited June 2010
    Finally some electro-industrial.

"Functional"
  • monarca10mmonarca10m Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    MY VOTE is FOR ((( Imperative Reaction ))) - Functional a must in the next rock band video game more people need to check them out. n up n coming band for sure !!!
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Wow, surprised at the jump in Functionals votes. Was pretty sure it was next to last last I checked, but I like it's new location much better :p
  • IRFAN4LIFEIRFAN4LIFE Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    So glad to see them here. We need this type of exposure outside of Industrial for this awesome band! Good job IR fans!!
  • evolve555evolve555 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Bonersbonersboners!
    edited June 2010
    I think I know why "Functional"'s votes jumped so much...
  • asphyxia777asphyxia777 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Imperative Reaction!
  • princessrivkahprincessrivkah Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    IR is an amazing band, good people, I love functional and cant wait to play it on rockband.:p
    edited June 2010
    I'm very surprised myself that Imperative Reaction is twice the weight of Evile, let alone in first.

:confused: Where are all of these one-posters coming from?
    edited June 2010
    FlyGuyLXI;3734327 said:
    I'm very surprised myself that Imperative Reaction is twice the weight of Evile, let alone in first.

:confused:
    Look at the 5 posts on this page by different people all with 1 post. Somebody is making alternate accounts. ;)
  • duetemmoduetemmo Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Imperative Reaction - all the mother f'n way!!

And this is my only account. Seriously.
  • scssunscssun Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3734333 said:
    Look at the 5 posts on this page by different people all with 1 post. Somebody is making alternate accounts. ;)
    Or possibly Imperative Reaction has caring fans that play Rock Band!! :D

I will actually play the game now if IR can make it!!
  • AdamVexIRAdamVexIR Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3734333 said:

I can assure you, that is false.. All the above mentioned are personal friends of ours. :) They just want us to be successful as any good friend would. Thanks guys and gals!

A. Vex
    Imperative Reaction
    edited June 2010
    scssun;3734353 said:
    Or possibly Imperative Reaction has caring fans that play Rock Band!! :D

I will actually play the game now if IR can make it!!
    AdamVexIR;3734354 said:
    I can assure you, that is false.. All the above mentioned are personal friends of ours. :) They just want us to be successful as any good friend would. Thanks guys and gals!

A. Vex
    Imperative Reaction
    It's odd that your first posts involve quoting somebody that "wouldn't" involve you. Is there a forums I should know about?
  • aimoniaaimonia Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    DragoonXD;3734333 said:
    or it could just be that us IR fans are telling each other about this thread. twitter and facebook and all that jazz ;)
  • TedsBroTedsBro Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    ROCKBAND needs Imperative Reaction!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I just voted for them, They put on an excellent live show, Their lyrics and music are awesome!!!!! Maybe if they was on Rockband, I'd have the desire to actually play it. I'll be honest, I play a real instrument when I'm dreaming about being a rock star and joined this site, just to vote them in. Electronic, EBM and Industrial is some of the coolest stuff out there!!! Keyboards are way too under-rated and guitars are way too over-rated. Of course, I would say that since I've been writing Industrial muSICK myself for the last 14 yrs. Check out my new songs on myspace and/or Youtube!!! It's called "Gears of Destruction" and I formed that name way back in 97, before all these video game groups started naming their teams after it. My new material is trying to reach new boundaries and bend the envelope. It's not your typical mediocre stuff and deserves way more attention!!!http://www.youtube.com/user/industrialforever
  • scssunscssun Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    AdamVexIR;3734354 said:

A. Vex
    Imperative Reaction
    More than welcome sugar!!! <3 you guys
  • edited June 2010
    Agreed!!!! I can't wait till they come to Lawrence again!!! They are such nice and cool people as well!!!!
  • BrutalBrianBrutalBrian Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Functional by Imperative Reaction please.

Holy crap, it's in a huge lead right now!