Will "Semi-Charmed Life" ever gonna be fixed?

Han DaimondHan Daimond Letdown
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Good to see some Third Eye Blind songs, but they really messed up with the audio in this song.

Are you gonna fix this someday?

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    What's done is done. There's no way to change it without releasing a new version that you'd have to pay for again and would be incompatible with the leaderboards and online play with the old version
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited June 2010
    I'm not a huge fan of the new version, but I'd never say "Semi-Charmed Life" needs to be "fixed." Have you heard the other two Third Eye Blind songs, "Never Let You Go" and "Jumper?" Those two are much worse rerecords (vocal-wise) in my opinion.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    BohemianMatt;3735008 said:
    I'm not a huge fan of the new version, but I'd never say "Semi-Charmed Life" needs to be "fixed." Have you heard the other two Third Eye Blind songs, "Never Let You Go" and "Jumper?" Those two are much worse rerecords (vocal-wise) in my opinion.
    He is referring to the mixing, not the re-record quality.
  • BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Well I thought the mixing was fine too. Much better than some RBN songs.
  • PonchoPoncho Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    BohemianMatt;3735014 said:
    Well I thought the mixing was fine too. Much better than some RBN songs.
    I'm Made of Wax Larry........
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2010
    SirDavidTLynch;3734986 said:
    What's done is done. There's no way to change it without releasing a new version that you'd have to pay for again and would be incompatible with the leaderboards and online play with the old version
    I'd delete my old version and rebuy if a new version was released with better audio.

...actually, Jumper isn't mixed that great either, but at least it's not badly mixed *and* sounds like a poor quality MP3 like Semi-Charmed Life.
  • bigmfbigmf Tiny Hulk Smash!
    edited June 2010
    I think... it won't... ever ...gonna be fixed. Maybe.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited June 2010
    I want something else to get me through this
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited June 2010
  • kaveekskaveeks Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Yeah I would totally delete my old one and happily rebuy a better mixed submission too. But for now I just gotta turn the volume up super loud when the song comes on. It's not all that bad, it's just extra really noticable in a setlist with other normal sounding songs is all.

I think Little Black Back Pack is a lot worse, and a lot more noticable to me. The vocals are SO soft, and it's such a shame because it's really fun to play. Both of these songs I'd love to rebuy if they mixed them better. bummer-sauce