big rock ending

beatlesfan420beatlesfan420 Unsigned
edited June 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
is there a song in lego rock band with a big rock ending for guitar:confused:

Comments

• DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited June 2010
    I've played that game a lot and I don't remember ANY big rock ending for any instrument.
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Big Rock Endings aren't instrument specific. If it has a Big Rock Ending, it's for all instruments. That being said, I don't think there are any Big Rock Endings in Lego Rock Band at all.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    From my memory I don't recall a single Big Rock Ending in any song in Lego Rock Band
  • Alink096Alink096 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    There are big rock endings for all instruments except for mics.

Sadly, there are NO big rock endings in any of the in game songs. ALTHOUGH, there ARE endings for some DLC and some songs from RB1. If the song had a BRE for DLC or RB1 then its gonna be in Lego.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Alink096;3749674 said:
    Sadly, there are NO big rock endings in any of the in game songs. ALTHOUGH, there ARE endings for some DLC and some songs from RB1. If the song had a BRE for DLC or RB1 then its gonna be in Lego.
    They would have to, since they're only charted on Expert guitar and bass, and even that's only for the animations.
  • Capt50Capt50 Unsigned
    Big Rock Endings are my favorite thing in Rock Band. But, not every song has a BRE. So, just take the ones that have it. The animations for BRE in L: RB are the same as the previous Rock Band titles.

BRE List:

RB1: Cherub Rock, Foreplay / Long Time, Green Grass & High Tides, The Hand That Feeds, Black Hole Sun, Flirtin' With Disaster, Detroit Rock City, Mississippi Queen (Cover), Train Kept A Rollin (Cover), Tom Sawyer (Cover), Welcome Home, Vasoline, Highway Star, Here It Goes Again, Run To The Hills (Cover), Paranoid (Cover), (Don't Fear) The Reaper, Timmy & The Lords Of The Underworld, Nightmare, Can't Let Go

RB2: Alive, Pretend We're Dead, Bodhisattva, Shooting Star, Let There Be Rock, Kids In America

AC/DC: Rock Band: TNT (Live), Back In Black (Live), Fire Your Guns (Live), Whole Lotta Rosie (Live), Jailbreak (Live), Heatseeker (Live), Highway To Hell (Live), Let There Be Rock (Live), Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep (Live), The Jack (Live), Hells Bells (Live), Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be (Live), High Voltage (Live), Shoot To Thrill (Live), You Shook Me All Night Long (Live), For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) (Live)

RB3: Free Bird, Oh My God, King George, I Got You (I Feel Good)

DLC: Live Versions, Cover Versions, & Original recordings have Big Rock Endings.