Juke Joint Jezebel glitched unisons on PS3(maybe 360)?

SixenSixen Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
My band just recently played the new song Juke Joint Jezebel by KMFDM and discovered that a couple of the unisons are glitched. I was wondering if this was just a one time thing for us, or something that went past playtesting or a glitch from the move to PS3.

Heres a video of us playing it, showing the glitches at:

2:23
4:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8p_LXOxzM0&playnext_from=TL&videos=Ks2CIcbB2nY&feature=sub

Comments

• Blackjack041277Blackjack041277 Der Lindwurm
    edited June 2010
    I hadn't noticed this problem on 360.

But, we (I and the few other people I know who have downloaded it) are so terrible at the song we didn't hit most of the energy phrases anyway.
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited June 2010
    Yes, they seem to be glitched. If two instruments have Overdrives authored but not the 3rd, you will get a pop up for a unison that cannot be completed. This is a very common mistake in authoring and the vast majority of the time it is caught.

It doesn't really break anything because the 2 overdrives just act as solo ones, but it is annoying.

Looking at the PR thread for the song I am surprised these weren't spotted. I would be interested to see if they are on the xbox too or if somehow a different version of the file got put on PS3.