Lego Rock Band DLC?

littlenicolalittlenicola Unsigned
edited June 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Just bought Lego RB - mostly for my daughter because of the Super Easy mode. She enjoys Beatles RB but is frustrated that she doesn't know a lot of the songs in Lego RB. These are the only two RB games we own, but I know there are a LOT of songs available for download for regular RB 1 and 2. I can't figure out how to download these songs for Lego RB - do I need regular RB in order to download songs? I know not all of them are playable in Lego RB, too, and that's fine - I'm just trying to get more songs. Thanks!

Comments

• milkandcookiesmilkandcookies Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    You don't need RB1 or 2 to play the songs. Go to the Music Store from the main menu (it's the last option) and see if there are any songs there that she knows.
  • littlenicolalittlenicola Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Mine doesn't have a "store" option - I bought it from a soon-to-be-closing movie/game rental store. Is this a rental-only version of the game that just doesn't have the Store option, and I would have to purchase it outright from a retail store in order to get the Store option?
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Do you own it for Wii? If so, there's no music store in that version and songs that you buy from Rock Band 2 cannot be imported into Lego Rock Band due to hardware limitations
  • littlenicolalittlenicola Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Yes, it's the Wii version... well, shoot. That's fine - I suppose I'll end up buying RB2 and buy tracks from there. Thanks, everyone!
  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    littlenicola;3740548 said:
    Yes, it's the Wii version... well, shoot. That's fine - I suppose I'll end up buying RB2 and buy tracks from there. Thanks, everyone!
    Just know that songs bought from Rock Band 1/2, like decy said, do not work on the Wii version of Lego Rock Band.