RBN album cover glitch?

Darth FizzDarth Fizz Opening Act
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I didn't know where to put this, so I'll put it here. Moderators please move if necessary, thanks.

Someone sent me an invite to go play RB2 with them while the opening scene (you know, the one with the car fight and stuff) was going on. I went from there to the loading screen to play with him. However, it said that i could not connect to the session, and this was the 4th or 5th time he tried to get me to join. So we decided to give up and then i went to go play solo quickplay. When i went to the RBN songs, some of them had this problem:

And whenever i tried to play them, it said that the song you picked was inaccessible or something like that. It wouldn't even let me hear a preview of the song. So i restarted my 360, and then it all worked again. Anyone know what the problem was?

Comments

• weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Not sure if this is related to an issue with regular dlc, or if this is exclusive to RBN dlc, you could try deleting your 'music store data' and check them out again. If that doesn't work, you could try to clear the cache on your HDD. I got nothing else to suggest if neither of those work.
  • Darth FizzDarth Fizz Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    weirdphil;3740238 said:
    Not sure if this is related to an issue with regular dlc, or if this is exclusive to RBN dlc, you could try deleting your 'music store data' and check them out again. If that doesn't work, you could try to clear the cache on your HDD. I got nothing else to suggest if neither of those work.
    No i restarted my 360 and they all started working again. I'm just curious what caused it in the first place. :confused:
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    That is odd. Are you able to accept invites for those songs again?
  • Darth FizzDarth Fizz Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    weirdphil;3740259 said:
    That is odd. Are you able to accept invites for those songs again?
    I'm not sure since not many people have the same RBN songs i have.