Nuclear Blast Records

edited December 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Greetings! \_/ This is our thread to tell you about all the wonderful happenings with Nuclear Blast and the RBN!

Since its inception in 1987, Nuclear Blast Records have signed and developed some of the most renowned, respected and influential artists in the world of extreme music. With well-established artists like DIMMU BORGIR, MESHUGGAH, SOILWORK, and BLIND GUARDIAN, Nuclear Blast continue releasing albums from artists spanning every extreme music genre and sub-genre imaginable. Nuclear Blast's identity and impact on the marketplace is growing substantially in the USA, and there is no end to this rising force!

We are pleased to announce we have 4 bands up for sale in the RBN.

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5002806 Exodus -- Riot Act

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5002083 Testament -- Henchman Ride

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5002396 Death Angel -- Dethroned

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5002034 Arsis -- We Are The Nightmare

With many more amazing acts to follow soon!

Comments

• Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited June 2010
    Nuclear Blast Records ;3743300 said:
    Exhibit B: The Human Condition, the ninth studio album from Bay Area thrash progenitors EXODUS, has sold over 4,600 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan and has debuted at #114 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart, #112 on the Billboard Top Current Albums chart, #12 on the Top/Current Hard Music Albums charts, and ranks #3 in the Current Hard Music Albums chart at Core Stores.

States guitarist/songwriter Gary Holt: "Just woke up at the insane hour of 6 a.m. to find that we have actually entered the Billboard charts at 114! Very cool to be back! Nice jump in sales; it shows that thrash is alive and well indeed! Now to get this show on the road! Announcement coming soon!"
    Hey, release tracks from Bonded By Blood. AND NOT THE RE-RECORDED ONES THE ORIGINAL 80'S THRASH
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited June 2010
    hopefully we'll see classic material from folks like death, manowar, and dissection soon.
  • GrausherraGrausherra Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    My heart would rip itself out of my chest and shred a storm if we were to get some Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, or Blind Guardian. :D
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited June 2010
    Words cannot describe how great it is to know that Nuclear Blast is involved in RBN! Please bring Nightwish and Epica!
  • ReygnierReygnier Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    DO NOT release any Symphony X before RB3, PLEASE! there are some killer keyboard parts in there that will make me cry if they are never playable.

So... after RB3... Symphony X's discography, pleeeease?! :)
  • MythicAXLMythicAXL Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    kingtonyx;3743168 said:
    Awesome stuff so far. The Dimmu song in testing is awesome too. I hope to see "Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse" come (maybe after RBN has keyboard support) eventually as that was the first "extreme metal" song I heard and it's been a favorite of mine since I first heard it back in 2004 :)
    WHAT:eek:

What song!?
  • SirMaueRSirMaueR Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Nice tracks by nice bands so far,but i really want InFlames.
    Make it happen please.
  • bwschulzebwschulze Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, don't want to get all "please bring band x", but some Soilwork and Raunchy would be pretty awesome. :) Even if it is just "Watch Out" that would be great.
  • I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    I love how this has turned into a desperate request thread. Though I'm guilty too.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    ohhh please i beg you, pleasee!!!
    get some of this artist to release some songs on RBN:
    Blind Guardian
    Epica
    Helloween
    Hammerfall
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius
    Symphony X

i forgot..

Rhapsody of fire
    and Manowar.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited June 2010
    I just request that we see more stuff overall :) I did mention one song but it's a special one to me :o
  • DekarTheDragoonDekarTheDragoon Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    kingtonyx;3743705 said:
    I just request that we see more stuff overall :)
    This I can get behind. There's so much awesome to choose from on Nuclear Blast, the more the merrier :D
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Did not realize Epica was on Nuclear Blast, or just how many awesome bands are on that label. Must hope that they keep putting stuff on RBN, then!

EDIT: Must learn to read original post. Looking forward to seeing what other tracks you are planning on bringing to RBN! Everything so far has been great, and you can bet I'll be keeping a close eye on what else you plan on bringing. I know I'd personally prefer Epica more than anything else (Unleashed!), but really I'm just glad to see so much awesome music coming from Nuclear Blast. :)
  • Alvarado6411Alvarado6411 Dethbringer
    edited June 2010
    Well I just really want to know what albums Nuclear Blast has to offer. I mean if the OP is an actual representative of the label then why not request it straight to him. Or is it annoying :/
  • powertpowert Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    i would buy all 4 of them if they ever make it to ps3 as well as anything from:

Amorphis
    Blind Guardian
    Candlemass
    Children of Bodom
    Death
    Gorgoroth
    Hammerfall
    Helloween
    Imperanon
    In Flames
    Kreator
    Manowar
    Meshugga
    Nightwish
    Nile
    Rhapsody of Fire
    Saint Vitus
    Satyricon
    Scar Symmetry
    Sinergy
    Soilwork
    Sonata Artica
    Sonic Syndicate
    Suffocation
    Symphony X
    Wintersun

• metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Hell yeah, I hope to buy some of those songs we they hit PSN, keep them coming! Especially:

In Flames
    Nightwish
    Sonata Arctica
    Helloween
    Blind Guardian
    Candlemass
    Symphony X
    Eluveitie

and all that good stuff! :)
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Symphony X?!?!

Ohmygod you HAVE to bring these to RBN... because, well...

They're awesome.
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    *Clears Throat* Suicidal Tendencies & Voivod, please?
  • destruction3402destruction3402 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I love many of the bands that are signed to you guys! I'm so happy that you decided to release songs through RBN! :D
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    My thirst for DLC from Amorphis burns like a thousand suns. Enigma, Sky is Mine, Far from the Sun...oh, man.

Note that I'm a PS3 user, so quenching that thirst would require an additional step.

Also into Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, and In Flames, but Amorphis tops my list of NB bands.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    MattyT;3743992 said:
    *Clears Throat* Suicidal Tendencies & Voivod, please?
    Ah man I forgot about Voivod, that would be cool. :cool:
  • edited June 2010
    Hot on the heels of a busy and productive 2009, DEATH ANGEL have been holed up in their Oakland, California studio for the past few months writing songs for their next Nuclear Blast release. The band are currently at Audio Hammer Studios in Sanford, Florida with production genius Jason Suecof (TRIVIUM, AUGUST BURNS RED, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, ALL THAT REMAINS, WHITE CHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER) tracking the new record, tentatively scheduled for a September of 2010 release.
  • edited June 2010
    DEATH ANGEL
    07/07/10 New Oasis – Reno, NV

07/08/10 Club Vegas – Salt Lake City, UT

07/09/10 Gator’s – Farmington, NM

07/10/10 War Legion Underground – Amarillo, TX

07/11/10 Marquee – Tulsa, OK

07/12/10 The Muse – Nashville, TN

07/13/10 The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
  • GDVPlayerGDVPlayer Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    That's great and all Nuclear Blast, but we would much rather hear news on what bands you're trying to get involved in the RBN.
    In Flames, Amorphis, Nightwish, Epica, etc.
  • edited June 2010
    Some new releases from N.B.!

Out Now: Annotations Of An Autopsy - The Reign of Darkness , Arsis - Starve for the Devil, Belphegor - Walpurgis Rites : Hexenwahn, Eluveitie - Everything Remains As It Never Was, Ex Deo - Romulus, Hypocrisy - A Taste of Extreme Divinity, Immolation - Majesty and Decay, Korpiklaani - Karkelo, Nile - Those Whom the Gods Detest, Scar Symmetry - Dark Matter Dimensions, Suffocation - Blood Oath, Swashbuckle - Back to the Noose, Threat Signal - Vigilance
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    GDVPlayer;3745617 said:
    That's great and all Nuclear Blast, but we would much rather hear news on what bands you're trying to get involved in the RBN.
    In Flames, Amorphis, Nightwish, Epica, etc.
    +1 i rater have updates about what groups are going to be involved into RBN.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited June 2010
    I'm sure those announcements will come in time, it's cool to hear about Nuclear Blast news!
  • edited June 2010
    We want to know! What are are favorite songs from Nuclear Blast? \_/
  • action9000action9000 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    This is the most epic announcement I've seen in a long time, other than the Keyboard instrument!

Welcome to Rock Band, Nuclear Blast!

Nightwish, Kamelot and Sonata Arctica are one step closer! :D
  • Shadow2222Shadow2222 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Nuclear Blast Records ;3745706 said:
    We want to know! What are are favorite songs from Nuclear Blast? \_/
    Well, anything from Nightwish, Sonata Arctica, and Symphony X. You guys have Ayreon, right? If so, The Human Equation (album) please! :)