RBN PS3 Pricing Error?

ArmorForVIctorArmorForVIctor Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
so the playstation store just updated i was going to buy don't let me down (slowly) when i saw it was $2 it this correct? don't tracks that hit the PS3 stay the same price as the 360 which if i remember all the main drag tracks on 360 are $1

Comments

• JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    thats correct!! the MD songs are a buck each, hmm idk why they put that song with the pricetag of $2.
  • ArmorForVIctorArmorForVIctor Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    i know the PS Store team in the past has messed up the pricing on some RB stuff so i'm wondering if they messed up again here
  • HMXJohnDHMXJohnD Harmonix Developer & One Man Dance Party
    edited June 2010
    Uhmmmm I'll email the OverNord about this. We had intended for this to be $1.00...bummer.

If you REALLY want to play it tonight, you can buy it for $2. Hopefully we can figure out a way to get it adjusted.

Sorry in advance for the pricing confusion. I will use any of the extra $0.30 we get to fuel our diet coke purchases for future RBN authoring :)

<3s,
    HMXJohnD
  • libregkdlibregkd Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    ...Well that's a shame. I have only $1.68 in my wallet. Will wait for a fix, or until I add more money to my account for another song, whatever comes first.
  • ArmorForVIctorArmorForVIctor Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    libregkd;3746188 said:
    ...Well that's a shame. I have only $1.68 in my wallet. Will wait for a fix, or until I add more money to my account for another song, whatever comes first.
    yup same here i have $1.26 in my wallet and i'm pretty low on cash right now can't add more to it hopefully the price gets fixed i love me some main drag