Gaslight Anthem

FinishingLastFinishingLast Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I know we're not supposed to talk about what is going on with songs in the process, but can anyone verify if this band is still going through the process? Side One Dummy said they were supposed to be out in March at the same time as Flogging Molly. I was really excited so I'm just hoping they are still trying to get them through.

Comments

• Wilkins IIIWilkins III Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I'd also like to know what's going on with The Gaslight Anthem.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Your best bet is to contact SideOneDummy about it, when I was wondering about Crush 40, I went to Ozone and he told me what he could about the situation. Different label, but the same concept. They should be able to tell you something
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I've contacted SOD, but they never respond. I've also tried contact www.rockgamerstudios.com as they did the authoring on the songs (you can find videos of the tracks on youtube), but they're site is down. It was up yesterday though so I don't think it's a long term problem. I was hoping maybe we'd get it in time for American Slang to come out, but it looks like it's a lost cause. I was even thinking SOD gave up on RBN tracks, but they just released Anti-Flag. It's the not knowing that sucks.
  • HeyRilesHeyRiles Besse's Girl
    edited June 2010
    I talked to S1ck about those tracks a while ago. He said they just author the songs; they then send the songs back and it's up to the label to resubmit the songs, and RockGamer doesn't have any knowledge on what happens to them. I also tried contacting SideOneDummy but they also never replied. It's quite the mystery