RBN avaliable in Austria?

phriekphriek Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hi there.

My question is quit simple: When will the Download Store for RBN be avaliable in Austria on XBOX360. Everytime i try to connect to it, it gives me an error msg.

Comments

• PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    The moment Microsoft starts their XNA service in Austria, it'll work in Austria.
  • Metal_Freak219Metal_Freak219 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    Theres a easy way for you to use the RBN store wherever you live as long as your country uses Euros, sign up for a account on Hotmail and register the place your coming from is Spain, then when you make it use that email to create ANOTHER Xbox Live account. Create the account and since you have a Spainsh account you can access the RBN store from that account, And put Xbox Live Points into the account then you can buy songs from that account and all the songs transfer over to your normal profile. Its that simple, it works cause thats the way i use it cause over here in Ireland its not working yet and we use Euros like Spain and that way works perfect, i've 75 RBN songs on my Irish profile that i always use. If however you don't have Euros and try to add Prepaid Points into the account, it won't work.

I hope i helped you.
  • ColdplayerColdplayer Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Hey.

I'm from Austria. You just need to create an US Xbox Live (Silver of course) account, with that you can access the store.

Creditcard probably wont work though. So you need to buy US MS points from ebay. That's how I get the RBN songs.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    one thing i'm wondering is, is this considered cheating, illegal or maybe frowned upon?
  • Metal_Freak219Metal_Freak219 Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    dinoman;3787336 said:
    one thing i'm wondering is, is this considered cheating, illegal or maybe frowned upon?
    Anyone that has some sort of computer or laptop, and has access to a internet source will download illgealy. Now, That's something illegal cause they actually aren't paying for something they should be, On the other hand us people who create other accounts to BUY these tracks up for sale on the RBN, so really it's not illegal. Or else creating a false email to buy songs through that is illegal, Then yes its illegal. But thats not the case, so its legal.