RBN dlc for PS3 6/15

SamCrowSamCrow Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Any word on the 5 songs coming next week? Cannot seem to locate that info.

Comments

• TransbrakTransbrak Headliner
    edited June 2010
    It's in the announcement thread for this weeks DLC.
  • koston3647koston3647 Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    and they're all a disappointment in my opinion.

im sorry but these are just the same bands getting multiple songs
  • Johnny StaccatoJohnny Staccato Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    Seriously, how about some variety? Apparently, they're just going by song ratings... and for some reason Jonathan Coulton and Flight of the Conchords have particularly rabid fans (?!?) And while I respect the hell out of Steve Vai as a musician, I like songs with vocal parts, and that I can actually pass on guitar.
  • DarkEternal37DarkEternal37 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    koston3647;3761908 said:
    and they're all a disappointment in my opinion.

im sorry but these are just the same bands getting multiple songs
    I feel exactly the same way. I enjoy variety both in genre and bands. Though, I'm sure if it was my favorite band being brought over en masse, I'd be pumped. However, the safe bet to make sure everyone gets what they want is variety.

Also, they can't be going purely by popularity based on This thread:

Battle Royale by The Word Alive is ranked 15th in terms of most played (which is essentially the only way to accurately gauge popularity).

Many that are below that (including 48th ranked A Little Faster by There For Tomorrow) have been transferred over. Since that only shows the top 50, it's possible that those even lower have been added but I just haven't looked. And I like both of those songs by the way so I'm not being partial.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    You know, when they run out of songs from those 'same bands', and I know what you mean, they'll get to the other bands eventually. We've got over 300 songs on the 360 side, so they gotta start somewhere. Mayday Parade showed up on the PS3 faster than I expected it to when compared to some of the other songs.