Someone Contact The Guild!

Jaden-SanJaden-San Road Warrior
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
(or more specifically, Felicia Day)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

I LOVE this song! It's pure nerd-nip! :)

But I'm worried that if it were made Rock Band Content via RBN, that us PS3 owners wouldn't be able to play it...

Which is of course, the BIGGEST fault of RBN...

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    That song has already appeared in playtesting. ;)
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    PS3er's would get to play it eventually. They'd just need to wait for the 30 day exclusivity period and then wait for HMX to turn the lever.
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited June 2010
    i contacted them right when RBN was announced about that very song, i still cant believe someone i contacted is actually doing RBN....and the song i suggested.....*pats myself on the back*
  • Jaden-SanJaden-San Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    But what about the red tape? :(

More specifically, the fact that the show is a Microsoft deal...? *worry*worry*worry*

I WANNA HAVE THIS SONG! DAMMIT!!!!!
    edited June 2010
    I don't think there's going to be any problems getting the song on the PS3. And I'm sure the song will be a hit when it finally drops into the marketplace, so if anything that'll increase it's chances of going to the PS3. BTW....
    edited June 2010
    weirdphil;3763346 said:
    I don't think there's going to be any problems getting the song on the PS3. And I'm sure the song will be a hit when it finally drops into the marketplace, so if anything that'll increase it's chances of going to the PS3. BTW....

I think you're still quite pessimistic. ;)
    I said 20% LESS. :P Doesn't mean I can't worry. :P

I guess... now... i just have to... what's the word i'm looking for...?

Oh yeah... HOPE... :P

But... at any rate... where's the news on it's XBox status? Any info?
    edited June 2010
    I literally just checked the songs in review and playtest a little over an hour ago. It's not there from what I've seen. Perhaps you could message Falicia Day on her facebook or twitter or whathaveyou and get her take on this. There's very little we can spill from the creator website, aside from telling about recently approved songs.
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited June 2010
    The first version just went up into Playtest a week or two ago, so it'll probably still be a while before it's officially released. But John Drake of The Main Drag was handling charting duties on it, and from when I playtested it earlier in the week, it looked pretty dang solid.
    edited June 2010
    If JD is doing it, then we know it'll be soon. TY for the info S1ck. Happy, Jaden? :)
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Honestly, I don't think it's far off from release, and given John Drake is the charter, seems like it's a pretty safe bet to port over to PS3. Just be patient, and it should happen. :)
  • Jaden-SanJaden-San Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    weirdphil;3763550 said:
    If JD is doing it, then we know it'll be soon. TY for the info S1ck. Happy, Jaden? :)
    Quite... :) *hops in place a bit*

Hey... isn't that Candle Jack? Man, Freakazoid wa
    edited June 2010
    Jaden-San;3764690 said:
    Quite... :) *hops in place a bit*

Hey... isn't that Candle Jack? Man, Freakazoid wa
    s quite a popular show back in the day, yes?[ATTACH]6879[/ATTACH]