Going to see a RBN band!

AbysalDoomAbysalDoom Opening Act
edited July 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Just found out today, that Iwrestledabear will be playing at a local venue here in Pensacola, FL on July 21st, along with OTEP and a few other bands. I can't wait to see them. I love their CD It's All Happening. You guys should check out the song "Tastes like Kevin Bacon" as well.

Comments

• SomethingWithPeachesSomethingWithPeaches Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I'll warn you that disappointment will insue. The vocalist for "iwrestledabearonce" sounds nothing like the CD. She can't scream, growl, anything.
  • AbysalDoomAbysalDoom Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Oh well. I've seen quite a few bands who don't live up to their CD sound *looks at Offspring* But I like the music none the less. Plus I like OTEP as well. SHould be a good show. There is going to be about 4 other bands as well. For 18 bucks, you can't beat it with a stick. P
    edited July 2010
    Just letting everyone know, I am heading out in about an hour to go see Iwrestledabearonce, along with OTEP, and few other opening bands. I love this kind of music since being introduced to it about 2 year ago! I saw Winds of Plague about 6 months ago, along with OCEANO and they totally kicked ass! I expect the same from Century Media females. :P
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited July 2010
    Let us know if they use the Dukes Of Hazzard car horn :D
    edited July 2010
    SomethingWithPeaches;3785092 said:
    I'll warn you that disappointment will insue. The vocalist for "iwrestledabearonce" sounds nothing like the CD. She can't scream, growl, anything.
    :rolleyes: What the **** ever. IWABO was the cream of the crop. Didn't even stay to see OTEP. IWABO kicked my as in the crowd. She sounds a lot like the cd that is recently out. **** you hater. Haters gonna hate. On that note, I also met the lead guitarist, and saw Krysta. Steven Bradley, gave me his beer coozy. Hopefully I can post a pic soon. I'm sure people could have bought it at the place I was at, but I got fer free. Thanks to IWABO. That show was off the chain!

EDIT: Yes, Dukes of Hazard car horn was used. Epic as HELL!