Rock Band 3 and mystery setlists

SirRobin1tothe3SirRobin1tothe3 Opening Act
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
It is my understanding that RBN songs do not show up in mystery setlists in Rock Band 2 and this is very unfortunate. I am wondering if we know if the same will be true in Rock Band 3 or if we will be able to get RBN songs in mystery setlists as if they were regular DLC.

Comments

• Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    I heard some where that RBN songs ARE in RB3 mystery setlists.

I'm not sure I like this... what if you own, say, "Fat Kid", and it comes up for vocals? That would just be craptacular.
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited June 2010
    Nathaniel607;3798969 said:
    I heard some where that RBN songs ARE in RB3 mystery setlists.

I'm not sure I like this... what if you own, say, "Fat Kid", and it comes up for vocals? That would just be craptacular.
    Remember that RB3 has the rating system. You could just rate it low so the chances of it coming up are lower.

I hope RBN songs are in mystery setlists for RB3. Some of the RBN stuff has become my very favorites out of the entire RB library.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    You can vote for all songs in Rock Band 3 and five star songs will show up in mystery setlists than one star songs. Also, there has been talk of hiding songs. It is not known whether hiding songs will constitute voting 1 star and then they'll disappear or purposely choosing to hide a song.
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I suppose that'll fix it!