My band's songs

dethklokdethklok Road Warrior
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I have a rather noob question since the only thing i do from RBN is download :p

My band is interested in getting our only 2 songs into RBN before we split (since im leaving to another city soon), but we think it's a bit much if we pay 50 bucks for a subscription that were only gonna use for a day or maybe week... so yeah. Is there any other option to getting our songs out on RBN without buying the XNA membership?

Comments

• Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited June 2010
    If you have already charted the songs then you can get someone with an XNA to upload it.

If you want someone to chart them for you, I suggest going over to the creators.rockband.com site and posting in the forums under the section "Playtest Trades, Bands, and Authors"
  • dethklokdethklok Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    I haven't charted them. Don't i need an XNA account to chart em? cause if i don't, i think i can do that myself.
    edited June 2010
    dethklok;3799373 said:
    I haven't charted them. Don't i need an XNA account to chart em? cause if i don't, i think i can do that myself.
    You need an Premium XNA to go through the process of testing/reviewing and revisioning.

You can actually chart and stream to your own xbox with a trial XNA available to students. If you aren't a student then I don't think there is a way to get it but I may be wrong.

If you have all the masters and want to find a person/company to do the charting for you, head over to the creators site and post there. I suggest you post a link to your band/songs you are interesting in finding an author for. Some companies will not charge anything upfront, instead opting for profit sharing. Some will charge upfront.
  • dethklokdethklok Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    Alright thanks a lot :D Hopefully my songs make it to RBN soon XD
  • drudindrudin Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    dethlok,
    you're welcome to send me a pm with the details. I'd love to hear what you do.

dan

@Casto... what IS that picture?
    edited June 2010
    drudin;3799885 said:
    @Casto... what IS that picture?
    Album art for one of my favorite albums from a long gone band.

The Gadjits - At Ease