rbn freezing my xbox

evillvievillvi Unsigned
edited June 2010 in The Rock Band Network
my xbox keeps freezing when i try to look at the rock songs on rbn. why?

Comments

• paulstyles78paulstyles78 Opening Act
    edited June 2010
    So does mine. I also get kicked from the store alot guess RBN doesnt want my money:confused:
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited June 2010
    paulstyles78;3804715 said:
    So does mine. I also get kicked from the store alot guess RBN doesnt want my money:confused:
    ...do you not know a very simple workaround to this problem?

It does this for Genre/Rock and Decades/'00s. I think it has something to do with there being over 100 songs in those two categories available in the store.
  • evillvievillvi Unsigned
    edited June 2010
    Groudon199;3804808 said:
    ...do you not know a very simple workaround to this problem?

It does this for Genre/Rock and Decades/'00s. I think it has something to do with there being over 100 songs in those two categories available in the store.
    well considering that the ONLY way i look to see what songs are available in rbn, i use genre. this is a very serious problem for me. i only look to see whats available in rock and metal. so if i cant see whats there then hence i cant buy whats there.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited June 2010
    evillvi;3804948 said:
    well considering that the ONLY way i look to see what songs are available in rbn, i use genre. this is a very serious problem for me. i only look to see whats available in rock and metal. so if i cant see whats there then hence i cant buy whats there.
    The workaround is to view "All Songs", then "Sort By: Genre", then go to "Rock" or "Metal".