darky2jdarky2j Opening Act
edited June 2010 in Your Ultimate Setlist
Prepare to get own`d 0.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATub40Npxik
Is this solo even chartable? 0.0

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited June 2010
    You say 'even chartable?' like it's hard to chart a real guitar part to a real guitar.
  • rjbr2000rjbr2000 Insane
    edited June 2010
    I thought, for a minute, that this was the Crazy Train Expert Pro guitar chart... :(
  • I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    The only instrument I see potential charting difficulty with is the keyboard as it's only 2 octaves... and even so they should be able to make it work
  • SethonanSethonan Rising Star
    edited June 2010
    It's mostly pentatonic scales; "charting" the finger taps along with the slides MIGHT prove difficult, specially around the 2 minute mark and above; but not "impossible".

so far we know the ONLY technique the Squire controller can't mimic is harmonics (ironically) everything else is fair game, it just depends if notation is programmed for such techniques as finger tapping and picking; wich in real guitar are entirely different beasts than the finger "tapping" Guitar hero players tried to do.

Of course is chartable; technically the tapping he does on open strings could be played as "picking open strings" *shrugs* just because the guy uses different strumming techniques doesn't preclude the chords and fret presses to be unchartable.