Spocks Beard

spasticusspasticus Unsigned
edited September 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hey anyone know whats happening with the spocks beard songs that were supposed to be coming to RBN.

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited June 2010
    The company that was going to author their songs has since dissolved, and nobody's announced that they've picked them back up yet. They may not even be willing to bother again, who knows.
  • edited June 2010
    Since SB is one of the artists that I was most looking forward to, this still saddens me.
  • killer_roachkiller_roach Washed Up
    edited June 2010
    Der_Lex;3818004 said:
    Since SB is one of the artists that I was most looking forward to, this still saddens me.
    Agreed, even if recent Spock's Beard is middling at best.

Nick D'Virgilio:Spock's Beard::Phil Collins:Genesis
  • spasticusspasticus Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    thats a shame i like to have some prog on there. Music has always been a bit of abonding thing for me and my dad. He likes them ive been quite impressed when weve seen them live. Oh well guess we'll have to keep playing rush and bowie stuff.
  • HeadHunter67HeadHunter67 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    That's disappointing to hear. Hopefully another author will take a swing at it. Some Toy Matinee would go well with it, too.
  • metalhead27metalhead27 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    Der_Lex;3818004 said:
    Ditto. :(
  • MrWestMrWest Unsigned
    edited September 2010
    I didn't even know they were coming to RB. Pretty sweet, alright band, I probably wouldn't want anything other than Waste Away perhaps. Still, go RBN :D