doubts with DLC

Legion501stLegion501st Unsigned
edited July 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
Is only a question with the DLC, i know some songs cannot play in this game and i dont have in this moment RB or RB2 and i want buy the next week the track pack of the creedence clearter revival but one song of the pack cannot play in lego rock band, now, my question is, i can download the track pack and play all the songs less the song that is not compatible with the game or the game was not detecting any songs because it is a complete track pack?

Comments

• robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    It's cheaper to buy the pack. Which song is not available in Lego?
  • robbieconrobbiecon Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    I'd say all of the songs bar that one will be playable. But I'm afraid I can't guarantee that.
  • Legion501stLegion501st Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    robbiecon;3828178 said:
    It's cheaper to buy the pack. Which song is not available in Lego?
    Run Trough The Jungle
  • edited July 2010
    The game should recognize all the songs in the pack that are playable in Lego:RB, so you'll be able to play all eleven songs when you buy the 12-pack.
  • MattyTMattyT Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Der_Lex;3828523 said:
    The game should recognize all the songs in the pack that are playable in Lego:RB, so you'll be able to play all eleven songs when you buy the 12-pack.
    Yeah, it will - I have a bunch of song packs purchased, and it will indeed read individual songs, in terms of what's available to play in LEGO. You just won't be able to buy the full pack through the LEGO In Game store.
  • Legion501stLegion501st Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    MattyT;3829221 said:
    Yeah, it will - I have a bunch of song packs purchased, and it will indeed read individual songs, in terms of what's available to play in LEGO. You just won't be able to buy the full pack through the LEGO In Game store.
    ok, thanks guys, i will buy the complete pack in the Rock Band Store, it is more cheaply that to buy every song separately, again, thanks for all.