new content not showing up

Blake5741Blake5741 Unsigned
edited July 2010 in The Rock Band Network
i have never really payed much attention to the new releases that much on rockband 2 i just always went in and saw a song i like and download it, but with the nickelback pack that was comming out i was excited, and it was released over a week ago but still hasnt shown up in my store, any one know why??

Comments

• SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    Firstly, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, Nickleback was released Tuesday, so not quite a week ago at this point, and thirdly it would help if we knew which system you play on.

And lastly, this is the wrong forum, this one is strictly for songs and content on the Rock Band Network. Hopefully you didn't log into the RBN store looking for Nickelback, as that is only in the standard RB store.
  • Blake5741Blake5741 Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    its ps3 and no i went to the music store aswell
  • SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    Hmm. Well, as an xbox user, I don't have all too much more information I can give with certainty.

I'm not exactly sure how PS3's system is set up, but could you possibly find it in the PlayStation Store? Or can you purchase things online?

I found this through a google search though
    As some of the guys have said you can buy songs for all Rock Band games via the Playstation Store.

Once you are in the store go to All Games and find Rock Band in there. You can search by Album Packs (such as Pearl Jam's Ten), Track Packs (generally 3 or 4 bundled songs) and Single Tracks.
    Hopefully that'll work for you, or hopefully a PS3 user can stumble upon this and give some actual help.
  • Blake5741Blake5741 Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    yea i have been through the store to nothing is there, but thanks for trying to help out mate