SNES Beat 'em ups! Round one, fight!

edited July 2010 in Less Rokk More Talk
Batman Returns vs. Batman Forever

This is probably going to be a blowout, but oh well.

Forever has 2 player! ;):p

Comments

• RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
    edited July 2010
    Turtles in Time

/end tournament :D
  • kiggidykevkiggidykev Thinks about pandas
    edited July 2010
    Haha but Forever was unplayable garbage!

I vote for it anyway
  • edited July 2010
    Renrock;3831748 said:
    Turtles in Time

/end tournament :D
    Don't worry it's coming

Me and my brother beat Forever recently and it was only on easy! :p

Game is sick
  • Buffdog18Buffdog18 Headliner
    edited July 2010
    So is this like video games from SNES?
  • edited July 2010
    Buffdog18;3831779 said:
    So is this like video games from SNES?
    Yes, strictly focusing on the "beat 'em up" genre.
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited July 2010
    I never owned an SNES. It won't stop me from voting though!
  • edited July 2010
    No problem.

I think Returns is overrated while Forever is one of the most underrated games I've played.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited July 2010
    Uh...where is "Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety"?
  • edited July 2010
    Why is it a poll if there's only one game? After all, there were only two Batman movies made before Nolan did his reboot. He and Burton are the only two directors who ever made Batman movies (barring the movie from the TV show), so logic dictates that the only movie adaptation games are from those movies. Yup.
    edited July 2010
    Der_Lex;3832012 said:
    Why is it a poll if there's only one game? After all, there were only two Batman movies made before Nolan did his reboot. He and Burton are the only two directors who ever made Batman movies (barring the movie from the TV show), so logic dictates that the only movie adaptation games are from those movies. Yup.
    "Batman Forever" isn't that bad a movie. :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2010
    RockBandRocker;3832092 said:
    "Batman Forever" isn't that bad a movie. :rolleyes:
    It isn't that bad BECAUSE IT NEVER EXISTED.

If it did, though, then yes, it would be that bad a movie, Joel Schumacher is that bad a director (he's right up there with Uwe Boll in my book), andthat bad a cast, and you are that bad a person for even entertaining the notion that Schumacher Batman movies are anything but ~ing terrible.

If it had had a sequel, that probably would have been even campier and would have driven the Batman movie franchise into the ground until a decent director got a green light years later to pick it up again and do it right. Good thing that never happened. :D
    edited July 2010
    Der_Lex;3832140 said:
    It isn't that bad BECAUSE IT NEVER EXISTED.

If it did, though, then yes, it would be that bad a movie, Joel Schumacher is that bad a director (he's right up there with Uwe Boll in my book), andthat bad a cast, and you are that bad a person for even entertaining the notion that Schumacher Batman movies are anything but ~ing terrible.

If it had had a sequel, that probably would have been even campier and would have driven the Batman movie franchise into the ground until a decent director got a green light years later to pick it up again and do it right. Good thing that never happened. :D
    I have the feeling that this argument has occurred on the forums before...:D;)
    edited July 2010
    Der_Lex;3832140 said:
    Ice to see you
  • edited July 2010
    kiggidykev;3832184 said:
    Ice to see you
    Tonight, hell freezes over.
    edited July 2010
    SNES had tons of awesome beat-em ups that were hidden gems: Stone Protectors, Power Rangers the Movie, Captain Commando, Sonic Blastman 2... I could go on and on
  • RenrockRenrock Too bland to be banned
    edited July 2010
    kiggidykev;3832280 said:
    SNES had tons of awesome beat-em ups that were hidden gems: Stone Protectors, Power Rangers the Movie, Captain Commando, Sonic Blastman 2... I could go on and on
    darn it, I wanted to see how many he'd actually name on his own. :p
    edited July 2010
    Renrock;3833210 said:
    darn it, I wanted to see how many he'd actually name on his own. :p
    Well, that was only four of many. And we could even get into the Genesis ones :D
  • AzureAngel17AzureAngel17 In Space!
    edited July 2010
    I never played either of these Batman games, but we rented Power Rangers the Movie and Spiderman Separation Anxiety a few times. They were pretty fun from what I remember, but I don't think I ever got very far. All I remember from Power Rangers is hanging from a sign in a grocery store and kicking hovery robot thingys. :D