Hey Stoopid! - Alice Cooper Full Album

Border WalkerBorder Walker Opening Act
edited July 2010 in Your Ultimate Setlist
It took me a few years to realize the full awesome that is the original Shock Rock Artist, but eventually I did, and I'd gladly say he's one of my top five artists. probably #2.

But out of all the albums I've bought buy him, I honestly think Hey Stoopid is one of his best. I love songs from other Albums, but every song on hey Stoopid is a song you can chant with and sing and just rock out too. Does anyone else think that a full album DLC would be great?

Even if not the Full album, a pack with the following songs would be amazing to play:
  • Hey Stoopid
  • Snakebite
  • Dangerous Tonight
  • Might As Well Be on Mars
  • Feed My Frankenstien
  • Little By Little
  • & Wind up Toy (With or without the ending part)
Alice is one of the great rockers of old who still know how to make hits and great jams. His older stuff still sings out today, and I for one would love this album, which to me seems a little underrated, would add more of this great rocker's great songs. Anyone else?

Comments

• RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Hey Stoopid is a very underappreciated album.
  • Border WalkerBorder Walker Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    Rockox;3836699 said:
    I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Hey Stoopid is a very underappreciated album.
    Exactly. While Music videos were made for three songs (Hey Stoopid, Feed my Frankenstien, Love's A Loaded Gun), I would have never heard of this album had I not heard Feed My Frankenstein on Wayne's World. It's such an underappreciated gem that Releasing it would rekindle Alice's Amazing work featured here.
    edited July 2010
    I've been meaning to pick it up on CD for a while now. I've had the tape since it was released, but recently I've been really wanting it on my iPod. I dig the album. I think it's his most solid record from his 80s-90s era. Side 2 especially (which is typically where all the crappy filler goes) is loaded with terrific tunes.

When you mention the ending part for Wind-Up Toy, do you mean the bit where AC and a little kid are talking together? I'd want that part kept (besides, with the new keyboard periph, you'd have a fun part to play). But I could see STEEEEEVENNNN being dropped.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, the talking. Same goes for the opener to Feed my Frankenstien. Even if they were taken out, I'd love to play both. But having them in there would be great.

I actually own two copies of Hey Stoopid. The first was the CD in a Jewel case given to me as a Gift. The second copy was part of a Three Pack, included with Trash and Last Temptation. Course, given my track record with CDs, I'm keeping both as a 'Just In Case'.

Regardless, I would love to see more of Alice's Songs, Live or otherwise. I can see issues with the fact that many of his songs are graphic and reference touchy subjects, but that's what makes him amazing.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Would definitely buy the whole album. I too find this to be an underrated and under-appreciated gem in his catalogue. Whilst it dones't have my favourite songs, it is my favourite album as it is solid from beginning to end. I find his 70s stuff has my favourite songs but none of the albums do I like all the songs, unlike Hey Stoopid. The guitar work by Vai and Satriani on Feed My Frankenstein is awesome. Hey Stoopid has a bit of a hair metal flavour so would please many hair metal fans desperate to get anything remotely close to their favourite genre.
    edited July 2010
    guitarjacked;3837091 said:
    The guitar work by Vai and Satriani on Feed My Frankenstein is awesome.
    Lotsa good players on that album. Slash, Ozzy, Hugh McDonald, Derek Sheridian, Nikki Sixx, Mick Mars...
    edited July 2010
    Combine that with some of the options RB3 brings, such as Harmonies in regular play, and some of the songs can be even better. The chant in Little by Little (Little by Little we cross the line/Ohhh Whoahhhh), the Hey Stoopid line (Hey Hey Hey Hey... Hey Stoopid!) and others.
  • Buffdog18Buffdog18 Headliner
    edited July 2010
    Once I got points it'd be a definite buy.
    edited July 2010
    That's another to the list who would buy it in a heartbeat! Come one people!