So HMX and SCEE screwed up again?

kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
edited July 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Well, does anyone knows where the weekly rbn songs for the european store are?

Haven't found any information about problems, but they are not in the weekly store update.

Comments

• T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited July 2010
    *reads thread title*

BROOKLYN RAGE!
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    I wanted "The Funeral" by Band of Horses.

First I hear 360 users get half price songs, now this :(
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    Looks like I assumed right. Well, I looked up the store ingame and the songlimit were already raised to 60 songs, but you can't find those 5 new ones anywhere.
  • jakeellis01jakeellis01 Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    yup... missing missing missing.... for the umpteenth time...

keep posting folks... maybe we'll start a chain reaction or somethin...
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    jakeellis01;3837270 said:
    yup... missing missing missing.... for the umpteenth time...

keep posting folks... maybe we'll start a chain reaction or somethin...
    Right! Let's destroy the forum servers XD
  • philip_jphilip_j Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    yep, RBN tracks are missing again
    tragic, cause I already entered 4 songs in my tracklist on DLCQP ...

die server die ;)
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    philip_j;3839095 said:
    yep, RBN tracks are missing again
    tragic, cause I already entered 4 songs in my tracklist on DLCQP ...

die server die ;)
    Hehe this reminds me of the Simpsons, where Tingletangle Bob wears that "die Bart die" t-shirt and says it's german. ^^

Still no information about those songs yet?
    edited July 2010
    been 24 hours and still nothin
  • edited July 2010
    These should have gone up yesterday. Pinging the Audio team to check in with SCEE to see what's up. Thanks for your patience!
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    hmxhenry;3839664 said:
    These should have gone up yesterday. Pinging the Audio team to check in with SCEE to see what's up. Thanks for your patience!
    thanks henry for talking to sony for the billionst time or so. :)
    edited July 2010
    M-aster;3839915 said:
    thanks henry for talking to sony for the billionst time or so. :)
    +1
    edited July 2010
    Any news HMXhenry?

Here's hoping they'll be up on the 14th (if not sooner).
    edited July 2010
    update

this week songs are updated
    last week songs are still missing :'{

link: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/07/14/heads-up-game-store-update-14th-july-2010/
    edited July 2010
    Yep... still missing... but this weeks stuff went up.

C'mon, won't somebody please look into it?

Really wanted the Band Of Horses track.

Doesn't HMX bother to check if their content gets put onto the PSN Store in PAL territories?
    I mean, it'd only take a few seconds to check... and if it didn't go up, it'd surely be there the following week. Why does it keep on happening?

If that wasn't bad enough - The Vines pack isn't available either (only available individually).

Quoted from the announcement "These tracks will be available for purchase as “The Vines Pack 01,” as well as individual tracks, on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and as individual tracks only on Wii".

It clearly states it should've been available as a pack on the PS3. So where is it?

p.s. Watched a preview of Outtathaway & Ride on YouTube... is that a band member wearing a Bad Religion crossbuster shirt? Now, why isn't there more BR in Rock Band huh?
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    This is such a joke. We europeans have to wait once more because of such idiotic screwups.

Now we still won't get the missing songs after a f**king week!

I am pretty sure they wouldn't even notice it, if I haven't put up this thread.
    edited July 2010
    It would be nice to know what's happening with those missing tracks (and The Vines pack).

HMXhenry? Anyone?
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    Still no information what so ever?
    What the hell is wrong with you guys?
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    huge disappointing another week..

no RBN last week, no Vines Pack this week
  • edited July 2010
    I've raised another flag with the Audio Team and they'll contact SCEE as soon as they get in tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. We're submitting content every week (and you've seen that we've been able to maintain a weekly release schedule for the last two years through SCEA) so I'm not sure what the blockage could be. I'll keep on the Audio folks to make sure they keep on SCEE so we can all make sure you guys get the content you want. Thanks again for your patience.
  • kev1nekev1ne Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    hmxhenry;3858825 said:
    I've raised another flag with the Audio Team and they'll contact SCEE as soon as they get in tomorrow to get to the bottom of this. We're submitting content every week (and you've seen that we've been able to maintain a weekly release schedule for the last two years through SCEA) so I'm not sure what the blockage could be. I'll keep on the Audio folks to make sure they keep on SCEE so we can all make sure you guys get the content you want. Thanks again for your patience.
    The reason for the blockage is pretty obvious. It's because SCEE sucks. Unlike SCEA (who where able to upload the right songs at the right time) SCEE has idiotic employees.
    edited July 2010
    Which is why I ask... doesn't someone from Harmonix check to see if their content has been added to the PSN Stores in PAL territories?

It's something that would take mere seconds and if anything was missing, it could be re-submitted and would be guaranteed to appear in the following update.

This keeps on happening, so there's a communication breakdown somewhere.

p.s. Happy to finally see some Bad Religion added, but why only 2 songs? :(

We need "American Jesus", "Generator", "Punk Rock Song" and "The Answer" at least. And they do have a new album coming out in September!

Also, what are the RBN tracks for the PS3 next week???
  • milkandcookiesmilkandcookies Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    Graffin;3860779 said:
    Also, what are the RBN tracks for the PS3 next week???
    I'm wondering this too. I thought they went up at 11...?
    edited July 2010
    Just re-read the announcement...

"Rock Band Network releases will be listed below shortly. Check back soon!"

Please get the tracks from July 7th up... and some more Bad Religion would be sweet... disappointing that other bands get packs of at least 3 or 5 songs and they only get 2. There should be more BR on RB!
  • edited July 2010
    Hamreus;3859968 said:

"and they'll contact SCEE as soon as they get in tomorrow" It was 9 days ago this happened and they have not contacted them yet!?
    Sorry for the confusion, I meant that they would contact them AGAIN once they got into the office. They did contact SCEE and filled me in on the issue.

Basically there was a snag in the submission that was not flagged to us when it should have been, and the tracks remained in limbo. When your feedback was passed along, we rattled the cage at SCEE and found out that the tracks basically had to be resubmitted... which unfortunately takes several weeks to re approve all over again. This came as a surprise to us as well and we're going to continue to work with SCEE to get this content back on track so it doesn't end up affecting you guys, the ones that eagerly awaiting these songs.

I'll keep you posted on the schedule as I get updates.
    edited July 2010
    A few weeks? :(

Thanks for letting us know what's going on HMXhenry.

Any chance of more BR tracks in the not too distant future?
    edited July 2010
    update... songs this week are up....

songs missing are still missing...

problem not solved after 2 weeks :S

link: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/07/21/heads-up-game-store-update-21st-july-2010
    edited July 2010
    Yep, still no RBN tracks from the 7th of July!!! :(
    And, The Vines Pack 01 hasn't been added either. :(

C'mon... 3 full weeks have passed and 2 PSN updates later, still not there.

I half expected the Bad Religion tracks to not be added too (just to add to my disappointment).
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    The song pack description on the PSN netowrk store for the latest Stooges pack is £3.49 when it should be £2.49 and also has Spoon – “Don’t You Evah” listed as bieng in the pack when it isn't (obviously). SCEE and HMX really need to improve their communications.

I'm not interested in getting the whole Vines pack so it doesn't bother me too much but the pack option has been missing so many times in the past or has been incorrectly priced (Alice in Chains pack 1, Spinal Tap and Ten full album spring to mind) that it is getting beyond a joke now.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, The Stooges Pack 01 "supposedly" has 4 tracks on the AU PSN Store and is going for $8.75, but on the actual RB Music Store it only shows 3 songs but still selling for $8.75 (all track packs with 3 songs are $6.45).

There's a communication breakdown somewhere.

Why are these delays/errors still happening, and only in PAL territories?

Is SCEE really that difficult to work with?
    It seems SCEA fixes things almost immediately, whereas here we are having to wait weeks for things to appear/re-appear.

The Beatles, Lego and Green Day were released on time here in Australia, but Rock Band 2 was a disaster (as was getting hold of the RB1 export key). I sure hope we don't encounter the same delays with Rock Band 3... and will we get the instrument bundles as well?

To this day, we still haven't got the RB2 kits, so it'll be REALLY pathetic if they release the game but not the instruments to take advantage of the new features.
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    the way this seems to happen so regularly (DLC, export cock ups, incorrect 20 free DLC) it's beginning to be far more than just a joke. I've now got the impression of the below taking place

*SCEE write out letter explaining problems*
    "Dear Harmonix,
    we thank you for your submission of "Really Rocking Song Pack 01", however there are a couple of issues we need clarifying before uploading to the store. You have three songs priced at £0.99 each however as a three pack you're offering them at 3 for £5.50. Please could you clarify this is correct before we upload them as the prices appear to be incorrect."

*Harmonix receptionist either ignores email or sends quick reply of "just release it as we told you. FFS n00bs no wonder we hate Sony".*

Previously Harmonix have advertised incorrect prices and these are normally picked up early on in the DLC discussion thread, to no response, and either released incorrectly or not released at all. With frighteningly regular issues like this is there any coincidence that Rock Band is such a tiny brand globally?