If you have a heart, read this :/

SynesterSeXSynesterSeX Rising Star
edited July 2010 in Less Rokk More Talk
http://www.ptroa.co.il/petition/results.php

Please, for the sake of these animals, take a minute to sign the petition. This can NOT go any longer. This just bothers me to no end, and something has to be done! If you have a heart, do it! I can not stand here and do nothing about this because these animals have done absolutely NOTHING to deserve this. Spread it around. I dont recommend you watch the video at all, but....if it opens your eyes, then do it. China needs to stop this. All it does is place shame on them for doing such inhumane acts.

Sigh...i got nothing else to say. Just..please do it...

Comments

• Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    edited July 2010
    I couldn't see anything but the petition.

Also, if almost 70 years of "cold shoulder" to China hasn't worked for the U.S., I doubt they'll care about a petition. Hell, they run their own protesters over with tanks.
  • overdriveguitarmanoverdriveguitarman The Walrus
    edited July 2010
    That video made me so mad, those people are REALLY heartless. I can not understand why they would do that... Those creatures are god's beautiful creations and they are literally, ripping them apart and putting them through unimaginable pain :(
  • chumsicleschumsicles Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    ergh, I hate children
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited July 2010
    I signed on principle, even if it doesn't do anything.
    edited July 2010
    bmaninc;3837863 said:
    RIP Children. 24,000 a day.
    40,000 men and women everyday. Baby take my hand.
    edited July 2010
    chumsicles;3837907 said:
    ergh, I hate children
    Not enough to kill and skin them I hope.
  • SynesterSeXSynesterSeX Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    Lawdog1521;3837896 said:
    I couldn't see anything but the petition.

Also, if almost 70 years of "cold shoulder" to China hasn't worked for the U.S., I doubt they'll care about a petition. Hell, they run their own protesters over with tanks.
    I know..but it doesnt hurt to try. If we dont try, nothing can be done. The least we can do is give it our best shot..because its not just the U.S involved. People from all over the world, especially Poland, cares about this issue. Maybe one day China can realize how horrible they once were.

At least kill the animal before skinning it...not cook/skin it alive...
  • animemetalheadanimemetalhead Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Good thing I don't have a heart, then.
  • bood-boybood-boy Headliner
    edited July 2010
    i hope everyone signing this petition is a vegatarian or else you are hypocrits.

a cow and pig are as much of a beautiful creation of god as a dog or cat is.

i just got back from the grocery store and i got some steaks.
    edited July 2010
    bood-boy;3837928 said:
    i hope everyone signing this petition is a vegatarian or else you are hypocrits.

In fairness, they didn't torture the cow first. They just smacked it in the head.
  • tridentgum0tridentgum0 Uninteresting Poster
    edited July 2010
    Lawdog1521;3837934 said:
    In fairness, they didn't torture the cow first. They just smacked it in the head.
    That's how it happens in slaughterhouses here. They knock the cow out before slaughtering it so it doesn't feel a thing
    edited July 2010
    keep believing the lies.
    edited July 2010
    bood-boy;3837928 said:

Its not that....dont you understand? These animals are being tortured before they are killed. They are mistreated to the point where they just cant fight back. Why not just kill the animal first? It is just so damn cruel.

Have you ever been boiled alive? What about skinned alive?
    edited July 2010
    Really? I lie to myself?

I've killed cattle before. I never tortured them or skinned them alive.
  • jonoo24jonoo24 Merch-Table
    edited July 2010
    tridentgum0;3837937 said:
    That's how it happens in slaughterhouses here. They knock the cow out before slaughtering it so it doesn't feel a thing
    This.

Plus the majority of people have formed a relationship with a dog or a cat.

Not really cows or sheep. It's still terrible. I signed it, but nothing is going to be done. USA will still trade with them, and animals will still die.
    edited July 2010
    im not saying what they are doing is right, im saying there's greater causes in this world to fight for than chinese animals. and we should look at ourselves in the mirrors before we start judging the chinese.
    edited July 2010
    bood-boy;3837949 said:
    im not saying what they are doing is right, im saying there's greater causes in this world to fight for than chinese animals. and we should look at ourselves in the mirrors before we start judging the chinese.
    You can play that arguement for just about anything though. It's the whole "there is no black and white, only grey." I don't buy that.

There is right and wrong. And just because one supports one cause doesn't negate other causes.
  • AKGAMERAKGAMER Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    Buffdog18;3837888 said:
    Wow, that is a pretty sick video, especially the getting skinned alive part.
    :D

I do not have a heart.

EDIT: Nvm, that was preeety br00tal.
    edited July 2010
    bood-boy;3837949 said:
    I can honestly say i could care less about everything else in this world because most of it comes from what people have done. Problems dont just occur by themselves. Someone starts them. These animals have done nothing to deserve this kind of cruel behavior.

Would you torture an animal before actually killing it? I wouldnt be able to look at myself in the mirror if i ever did
    edited July 2010
    all im saying is, children are more important than animals and no one seems to care about the children.

PS. enjoy ur veal with a smile on ur face. i dont eat veal tho.
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited July 2010
    There are tons of great children funds to donate to. They are our fellow humans and we should treat them with respect. I love meat tho.
    edited July 2010
    I don't see the issue here as eating meat or even wearing leather or fur. It's about how you treat the animal before you do what you're going to do.
    edited July 2010
    bood-boy;3837964 said:
    all im saying is, children are more important than animals and no one seems to care about the children.

PS. enjoy ur veal with a smile on ur face. i dont eat veal tho.
    I dont disagree about children being just as important, but both terms are living things. I donate my fair share here and there for these kids. I care...because both dont deserve these things. Seems you are only biased towards 1
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited July 2010
    Tons of kids can never reach their full potential because they die well before their time. RIP Children.

Are you saying Bood is biased towards keeping children alive? Isn't that a great thing? We should be congratulating him.
    edited July 2010
    I completely agree that humans are more important than animals, but I still feel very strongly about this treatment of animals.

BOTH are awful, awful things and I always donate 10% of my money to various charities
  • Meatwad555Meatwad555 Merch-Table
    edited July 2010
    It's funny how the Canadians treat this as a joke. :p
    edited July 2010
    bmaninc;3837990 said:
    Tons of kids can never reach their full potential because they die well before their time. RIP Children.

Are you saying Bood is biased towards keeping children alive? Isn't that a great thing? We should be congratulating him.
    Same can be said towards dogs and cats or animals in general. Believe me, i respect him for caring, i just wish he cared just as much for these mistreated animals.
  • edited July 2010
    Bman, bood, if you're only in here to stir **** up with a pointless 'children are more important than animals' debate that's pretty much irrelevant to the purpose of the thread and the petition, feel free to take a hike.

I'm very much involved in animal care and decent treatment of animals, and have put in my fair share of hours helping out at shelters and the like. At the same time, I also contribute to causes like UNICEF on a monthly basis. It's not an 'either/or' situation, and posing it as such is a straw man that cheapens a cause that many people who do not share your 'only our own species matters' worldview very much consider worth championing.
    edited July 2010
    Yay! Der_Lex!

Very good wording there! I was trying to say the same thing as you said here: "It's not an 'either/or' situation" but I didn't know how to put it into words
This discussion has been closed.