Comments

• OmegaVitaminCOmegaVitaminC Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    YES!!
    Trippolette!!!

where did you hear this?
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited July 2010
    Hey that's pretty cool - thanks for the previews!
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited July 2010
    OmegaVitaminC;3842412 said:
    YES!!
    Trippolette!!!

where did you hear this?
    Posted under announcements below the mainstream DLC.
  • OmegaVitaminCOmegaVitaminC Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    folkeye;3842478 said:
    Posted under announcements below the mainstream DLC.
    Oh, thanks for finding it!
    I was thinking they had forgotten!
  • --terrorisly--terrorisly Rising Star
    edited July 2010
    I would recommend Trippolette, Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over, and Top Back. Very fun songs; I love the guitar part in the first two, and singing Top Back is a blast.

I would have recommended Girl At The Video Game Store but I have a friend who has played it so much that I'm sick of it. :|
  • HairyManHairyMan Always Rock On The Bright Side Of Life
    edited July 2010
    Wow. Surprised that "Higher" by Creed didn't make it over considering that it's a very well known song from a widely known artist. Wonder if this is the first "big artist" who won't make it over to the PS3 due to it not selling well to the 360 market? (The reason I say this is that one would think the big name artists would move over to PS3 the moment they were available. God I hope that no hair-metal bands go to the RBN. That would be horrifically depressing for PS3 owners!)
    edited July 2010
    HairyMan;3842858 said:
    Wow. Surprised that "Higher" by Creed didn't make it over considering that it's a very well known song from a widely known artist. Wonder if this is the first "big artist" who won't make it over to the PS3 due to it not selling well to the 360 market? (The reason I say this is that one would think the big name artists would move over to PS3 the moment they were available. God I hope that no hair-metal bands go to the RBN. That would be horrifically depressing for PS3 owners!)
    Creed isn't out of the picture just yet. I know it passed the 30 day mark, but they do have a lot of stuff in front of it.

I'd hate for big names to come through RBN if they weren't a for sure port to PS3. These last two weeks of PSN have been horrid for me. The trend so far is... if regular DLC sucks, there's been RBN. If RBN is a no go, the regular DLC has had something. Next Tuesday is the stand still for both for the first time (unless I get GATVGS)
  • HairyManHairyMan Always Rock On The Bright Side Of Life
    edited July 2010
    folkeye;3842891 said:
    Creed isn't out of the picture just yet. I know it passed the 30 day mark, but they do have a lot of stuff in front of it.

I'd hate for big names to come through RBN if they weren't a for sure port to PS3. These last two weeks of PSN have been horrid for me. The trend so far is... if regular DLC sucks, there's been RBN. If RBN is a no go, the regular DLC has had something. Next Tuesday is the stand still for both for the first time (unless I get GATVGS)
    Yeah, I'm not writing it off yet, but this is the first time where having a PS3 and no access to the RBN has made me kind of sad. I'd like to be able to play this song, but the problem is that I don't know when/if it will be brought over. This is why I am scared to death that a Hair Metal artists will decide to go via the RBN as opposed to through the normal DLC method. While it would be great that my 360 brethen would be able to play the songs, knowing that for at least 30 days (and perhaps eternity) I won't be able to play those songs is like being teased. So the fact that the RBN contains a lot of songs I don't like from artists I don't like is in a sense a good thing. It's just when those rare, to me, gems come out that gets me sad.
    edited July 2010
    HairyMan;3842916 said:
    Yeah, I'm not writing it off yet, but this is the first time where having a PS3 and no access to the RBN has made me kind of sad. I'd like to be able to play this song, but the problem is that I don't know when/if it will be brought over. This is why I am scared to death that a Hair Metal artists will decide to go via the RBN as opposed to through the normal DLC method. While it would be great that my 360 brethen would be able to play the songs, knowing that for at least 30 days (and perhaps eternity) I won't be able to play those songs is like being teased. So the fact that the RBN contains a lot of songs I don't like from artists I don't like is in a sense a good thing. It's just when those rare, to me, gems come out that gets me sad.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Thankfully I only have 2 friends with gaming systems. One is for PS3 (causal RB Player), the other has all the systems and isn't so interested in RB for stuff like that. He doesn't play it very often.