Playing on a time limit (freezing)

Piemanthe3rdPiemanthe3rd Unsigned
edited July 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I seem to be having a lot of trouble with my game freezing.

I just bought a brand new (Xbox 360) copy today and went to play it only to have it continually freeze after a couple minutes of playing. It doesn't matter what I do, or what I'm doing at the time, the game will simply freeze on me. It's happened during loading screens, during song, before songs, on the menus, pretty much everywhere. I even tried installing it to no avail.

Is there anything i can do about this? Any ideas at all?

Comments

• Andyx1337Andyx1337 Rising Star
    edited July 2010
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    LRB has been known to be a little buggy, but if it's crashing as often as you're making it out, you've probably got a messed up disc, save file, hard drive, 360, etc. Have you tried deleting your save file and starting from scratch?
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited July 2010
    Andyx1337;3847333 said:
    Try installing it?
    Um...
    Piemanthe3rd;3847163 said:
    I seem to be having a lot of trouble with my game freezing.

I just bought a brand new (Xbox 360) copy today and went to play it only to have it continually freeze after a couple minutes of playing. It doesn't matter what I do, or what I'm doing at the time, the game will simply freeze on me. It's happened during loading screens, during song, before songs, on the menus, pretty much everywhere. I even tried installing it to no avail.

• DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited July 2010
    Piemanthe3rd;3847163 said:

Buy a PS3.
  • Piemanthe3rdPiemanthe3rd Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    DrowGamer77;3847795 said:
    Buy a PS3.
    That's really not a viable solution.

I've discovered something odd though. When I play another game for a little while, suddenly it seems Lego: Rock Band doesn't die on me, at least not as often. I got to play quite a bit last night. This morning it began freezing again. I'm going to see if playing another game for a bit will help.
  • KBeatle96KBeatle96 Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    It sounds like the disc might be scratched. Try renting a copy or borrowing a copy from a friend and see what happens.