David Shek

IronBridgeIronBridge Unsigned
edited July 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Hi David I noticed Wounded soul are on the network good track BTW. I was just wondering have you downloaded and played it yet? if so did you get anything other than 100% on it :)

Comments

• davidshekdavidshek Community Playtester
    edited July 2010
    IronBridge;3853279 said:
    Hi David I noticed Wounded soul are on the network good track BTW. I was just wondering have you downloaded and played it yet? if so did you get anything other than 100% on it :)
    Hey thanks! And yeah, I've played it, I was involved in playtesting and peer reviewing of it before RBN went live. :)

In fact, the whole band came over and helped with that part so I could get their feedback on their charts as well. I still have yet to actually get 100% on my drum chart...I think the best I've gotten is 98% :cool:
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited July 2010
    davidshek;3853461 said:
    I still have yet to actually get 100% on my drum chart...I think the best I've gotten is 98% :cool:
    Try Performance mode? ;)
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited July 2010
    I would use the PM system the site has instead of making a new thread, just for the future. Thanks! :)
    edited July 2010
    bmaninc;3854643 said:
    I would use the PM system the site has instead of making a new thread, just for the future. Thanks! :)
    You just couldn't resist, could you? Why am I not surprised...
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    bmaninc;3854643 said:
    By the way, where is the PM feature?
  • dman2309dman2309 Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    TubaDude49;3854841 said:
    By the way, where is the PM feature?
    Just click on the user who you want to send a PM to's profile. Once you're on their profile, there should be a big blue button that says "Send Message." Click that and send your message.

Also, it might depend on if the person you want to PM has their profile enabled so that anyone can PM them. :o
  • bmanincbmaninc Wetter of Fine Pants
    edited July 2010
    davidshek;3854840 said:
    You just couldn't resist, could you? Why am I not surprised...
    Nah, its not about anything in the past dude. I've moved on from all that, aside from a joke here and there. I wanted to point the new guy in the right direction.
  • jrcronlakersjrcronlakers Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for not PM this post. That is actually a good question and I was glad to see David was more than happy to share his experience with us and not just have this as a personal email between two people. But David has always helped out with stuff and been a stand up guy for I long as I have been lurking this forum.
    As soon as my 250gb hard drive arrives I will have to make a purchase of Wounded Souls song in order to get my a** handed to me by what looks to be a very tough songs but also a very good one. Are there any other plans to have some more of your bands songs added to the Network David? Keep up the good work and I may also need some of your expertize when I get my IONs and start upgrading parts. I'll check the ION thread first though.
    edited July 2010
    jrcronlakers;3855220 said:
    Are there any other plans to have some more of your bands songs added to the Network David?
    Unfortunately no, not at the moment. We do have a few songs with masters ready to go, but there are few other issues we have to deal with on the homefront first. :)
  • zack10housezack10house Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    davidshek;3855349 said:
    Unfortunately no, not at the moment. We do have a few songs with masters ready to go, but there are few other issues we have to deal with on the homefront first. :)
    I keep checking the RBN new releases thread every day hoping for more of your stuff anyway :p figure maybe it'll just magic itself onto there
  • war_lordwar_lord Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    OP, I appreciate you posting this question as well as I was curious about this myself. I'm sure davidshek wouldn't want a dozen people PM'ing him asking the same question either.

Hopefully Rx makes its way over to the PS3 soon. I downloaded the mp3 a while back and have probably listened to it a couple dozen times now :)
    edited July 2010
    zack10house;3856931 said:
    I keep checking the RBN new releases thread every day hoping for more of your stuff anyway :p figure maybe it'll just magic itself onto there
    It'll happen eventually, we have 3 more songs ready to go ("Payback" re-record, "Without a Voice", and "Too Late"). Just not anytime in the next few months.

And yeah, I really want "Rx" to make it onto the PS3 too. We just had somebody ask us about that on our Facebook page like yesterday. :)
  • Lone BulldogsLone Bulldogs Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    davidshek;3857266 said:
    It'll happen eventually, we have 3 more songs ready to go ("Payback" re-record, "Without a Voice", and "Too Late"). Just not anytime in the next few months.
    This is disappointing. I was hoping for more Wounded Soul sooner than later. BTW, Payback is a great choice for RBN!

As far as the PM goes...if we have a local/homegrown celeb on the forums then I think it's great to get folks involved in the conversation. I know I would have never heard of WS if it wasn't for the forums. If you guys haven't bought their CD yet it's on iTunes for cheap; go get it.