The brand new RockGamer Studios release, news & preview thread!

Comments

  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    great preview, really lookin´ forward for that song and many more by your team. :D
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3905855 said:
    Here's a preview of the Nautiluz track, which should hopefully be hitting playtesting shortly. Unlike most of our other preview videos, this has clips of four distinct sections from the song (a single section just simply wouldn't do it justice!). Be sure to let us know what you think!

    Nautiluz "Chasing the Light" (power metal) ** NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqyO6qOc8M
    I think the song looks and sounds awesome and you should show four parts of every preview, gives a much better scope of how the entire song is. :D
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    While I don't particularly love the conquer me track I will by it in hopes of more Damone DLC in the future(Loving what you've released so far btw).
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    Two quick end-of-day updates for you all;

    We've uploaded "Seed of Discord" by Hellfire Society for its first round of playtesting. This song from the Italian industrial act should be a blast, so we hope it (and the two other singles, "Angel" and "Run Rabbit Run") get some eyes on them soon!

    Also, apparently over the weekend, "You Ain't No Family" by iwrestledabearonce snuck back into Peer Review. If you thought Kevin Bacon was insane... well... it is. And this one is too.
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3907349 said:
    Also, apparently over the weekend, "You Ain't No Family" by iwrestledabearonce snuck back into Peer Review. If you thought Kevin Bacon was insane... well... it is. And this one is too.
    It's insane in all the best ways possible. :)
  • lanky316lanky316 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    RockBandRocker;3895167 said:

    Are you guys gonna work to get more of Pythia's songs? Their album, Beneath The Veiled Embrace, is pretty kick ass.
    Bumped into Tim (lead guitarist) and Emily (vocals) at seperate times over the course of Sonisphere festival this weekend and completely forgot to ask them about the possibility of more Pythia on Rock Band until they'd gone. Would love to have the whole lot, as a PS3 owner need lots of luck to get any though!
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    Hey everyone,

    We have two new releases on Xbox 360 for you all today, and folks on PS3 can download three classic RGS cuts as well.

    First off, power-pop outfit We the Kings follows up the four-pack that dropped Friday with another cut, "Summer Love", from their latest album "Smile Kid". This one will definitely be a workout for all the drummers in the house!

    Also brand new today, and finally approved for sale in the store officially, is "I Hope You're Happy" by Loren Dircks. This song originally gained infamy throughout the Rock Band community when it was known as "Guitar Hero Gone" and was featured on the Starpower Podcast. The real irony? It's a buttload of fun to play on a plastic guitar!

    Joining the tracks currently in the PS3 RBN store today are a trio of top-selling hits; Band of Horses' "Is There a Ghost", Emarosa's "Heads or Tails? Real or Not", and Texas in July's "Elements" are all now available for download today.
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    A quick update; the Nautiluz track has now entered playtesting. If you're a member on Creators, head on over there to playtest it today!

    Also... while there's nothing official to announce as far as artists, songs, or labels as of yet, this past week has been filled with extremely good news for us (and by association, you, the RBN aficionado). Look for some big announcements in the near future, including the return of some fan-favorites, and the debut of some highly requested artists!
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    really looking forward to that Nautiluz song. i hope it pass PT real soon.
  • RockBandRockerRockBandRocker Love Is A Battleship
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3910946 said:

    Also... while there's nothing official to announce as far as artists, songs, or labels as of yet, this past week has been filled with extremely good news for us (and by association, you, the RBN aficionado). Look for some big announcements in the near future, including the return of some fan-favorites, and the debut of some highly requested artists!
    Good news is Best news. :D
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3910946 said:
    A quick update; the Nautiluz track has now entered playtesting. If you're a member on Creators, head on over there to playtest it today!

    Also... while there's nothing official to announce as far as artists, songs, or labels as of yet, this past week has been filled with extremely good news for us (and by association, you, the RBN aficionado). Look for some big announcements in the near future, including the return of some fan-favorites, and the debut of some highly requested artists!
    :D
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited August 2010
    Just wanted to say The Great Salt Lake is, once again, an amazing BOH song and is really fun to play .... please for all that is good in the world bring us more BOH, I beg you.
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Any idea when Conquer Me is going into playtesting?
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    As soon as we have concrete information on that one, I'll be posting info, Derp.

    In the meanwhile, two more Graveyard BBQ songs have been put into peer review today; "Ride the Stache" and "BBQ Nation". Look for them soon!
  • afterstasisafterstasis Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    broncosfan06;3914691 said:
    Just wanted to say The Great Salt Lake is, once again, an amazing BOH song and is really fun to play .... please for all that is good in the world bring us more BOH, I beg you.
    singing "detlef schrempf" will almost definitely get me laid next time i'm in tennessee.

    you just gotta, dudes.
  • Ron3246Ron3246 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    More songs by the Get Up Kids please! Preferably songs from Four Minute Mile or Something to Write Home About! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to hear what other labels and bands you're bringing to RBN!
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    "The Great Salt Lake" by Band of Horses (160 MSP) has officially hit the Rock Band Network in-game store today. Another one to add to your collection! This is our 90th release for RBN to date. Not bad for a year's work (we formed in August 2009)!

    Also, a classic from the early days of rhythm gaming just got approved, and should be hitting the Xbox Marketplace sometime over the weekend, and should be in the store on Monday. Can you guess what it is? ;)
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    ^ Free Bird! You guys got Free Bird!? :eek:




    :D
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Pretty sure he's referring to "Cheat on the Church"... No hidden text there right?
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3916053 said:
    "The Great Salt Lake" by Band of Horses (160 MSP) has officially hit the Rock Band Network in-game store today. Another one to add to your collection! This is our 90th release for RBN to date. Not bad for a year's work (we formed in August 2009)!

    Also, a classic from the early days of rhythm gaming just got approved, and should be hitting the Xbox Marketplace sometime over the weekend, and should be in the store on Monday. Can you guess what it is? ;)

    CHEAT ON THE CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i cant wait
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    Three brand new songs have been added to playtest in the past 24 hours:


    Last Day Off "Mrs. Right" - Los Angeles-based pop-punksters LAST DAY OFF instantly recall the glory days of Blink-182, Sum 41, and New Found Glory. With their debut EP "Party of the Century" as produced by Billy Graziadei (Biohazard, Suicide City), they're set to make a huge splash and continue living life as if it were their last day off.

    "Mrs. Right" is a tongue-in-cheek ode to finding that one perfect girl for you, no matter what anyone else says (or what your dirty mind might be thinking!).


    Terror "Stick Tight" - The tireless and tour-hungry hardcore loyalists in LA's TERROR, spearheaded by the endless enthusiasm of frontman Scott Vogel, have returned with a vicious new chapter to their storied career. The much anticipated new album, Keepers of The Faith, is a worldwide call to the community and an attempt to hear back from the faithful on the front lines.

    Play the new track "Stick Tight", this is the **** that is sure to get your blood pumping and fists flying. Look for the new album on Sept. 14th.


    In This Moment "The Gun Show" - One group that has definitely paid their fair share of dues is the Southern California based quintet IN THIS MOMENT who, through hard work, resiliency and an undying worldwide touring schedule have propelled themselves to the top of the heap of the metal pantheon. They have now returned with their most dynamic and focused offering, which quickly proves that this unit has greatly matured well beyond their years.

    IN THIS MOMENT spent the early part of 2010 at The Wolve's Den studio once again with acclaimed producer Kevin Churko (Ozzy Osbourne, Five Finger Death Punch) recording A Star-Crossed Wasteland, an album hailed by Alternative Press as "One of The Most Anticipated Releases of 2010."

    The group are extremely excited to be performing on this summer's much anticipated Rockstar Mayhem Tour playing on the Mayhem Festival Stage alongside Korn, Rob Zombie and Atreyu. This tour will mark the start of the group's official, massive worldwide touring cycle.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited August 2010
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited August 2010
    more In This Moment? yes please, day one buy for sure

    now about more Band of Horses....
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I'm not a huge fan of "The Gun Show", but great to see more In This Moment.
  • Mister_DerpMister_Derp Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    More In This Moment! You guys are awesome.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    So you didn't get Free Bird or Sweet Child O' Mine?;)
    Awww.
  • Lady SiaraLady Siara Metal Maiden
    edited August 2010
    Awesome that you got The Gun Show! Really digging that one off of the recent album. :D
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    yaaay more IN this Moment!!
  • broncosfan06broncosfan06 Debbie Downer
    edited August 2010
    Cheat on the Church is SO MUCH FUN i highly recommend it on guitar, some really kick ass solos
Sign In or Register to comment.