Connor Christian & Todd Thibaud

bodissiebodissie Opening Act
edited September 2012 in The Rock Band Network
I had never heard of either of these guys but after downloading their tracks I am definitley hoping that more music from these 2 will be on the way.

Comments

• bjyaritzbjyaritz Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Yeah me too, these two are great!
  • cherokeesamcherokeesam Washed Up
    edited July 2010
    Luh-huv Connor Christian, but I haven't picked up Thibaud yet except as a demo. I like what I've heard of the demo; guess it's time to unlock the full track.
  • k-mack-mac Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    Both songs are fantastic to play in-game and i love listening to both of them also. I'd also highly reccomend both.
    edited July 2010
    In a similar vein, I was also thinking about picking up 500 Miles to Memphis "All My Friends Are Crazy," a very Kenny Chesney-esque/ alt-country sound to me....love the demo, but I'm debating on a full buy. Any recommends?
    edited July 2010
    cherokeesam;3901319 said:
    In a similar vein, I was also thinking about picking up 500 Miles to Memphis "All My Friends Are Crazy," a very Kenny Chesney-esque/ alt-country sound to me....love the demo, but I'm debating on a full buy. Any recommends?
    I love it. The fiddle parts throughout the songs provide a nice challenge without being too hard to enjoy and the song is great on the ears. I would describe it as an alt-country Oasis. I fully recommend the song.
  • bodissiebodissie Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    I bought this one as well and it has been somewhat forgotten. I don't remember disliking it but it doesnt' stand out the way these other two do for me.

Love song - No Justice is one I've been repeatedly playing as well it is worth the 160 in my book. However Connor & Todd's tracks are cheaper and better so I'll reccomend those foremost.
    edited July 2010
    On a sidenote anyone else un-impressed with the audio quality of Santa Fe-Blackberry River Band?

and again does anyone know if anymore Todd or Connor tracks are in the works?
    edited July 2010
    I don't think the sound quality of Santa Fe is poor, but that might just be me. But yes, Love Song is great too - just played it again last night.

You know, all the country songs on the RBN are great to listen to and fun to play.
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited July 2010
    Would definitely pull the trigger on this one. Just a fun song. I like how the band lists their genre on myspace and think it is appropriate "Rock / Country / Punk"
    edited August 2010
    Casto21;3902054 said:
    Would definitely pull the trigger on this one. Just a fun song. I like how the band lists their genre on myspace and think it is appropriate "Rock / Country / Punk"
    I've heard some bands call themselves "cowpunk"....this might be an apt description for 500 Miles....;)

Thanks for the suggests, y'all....I'm definitely gonna buy Thibaud and 500 Miles now.
  • boostahboostah Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Hi there, My name is Jeff and I'm new around here. I authored Todd Thibaud's song "Three Words" (my first track for RBN) and am currently working on the next track called "Long Way Down." Hopefully it will be ready for playtesting in the next few weeks. I played bass on these recordings and have recorded with Todd for many years. Thanks for the kind words - hope to have some new tracks soon.

Thanks!
    Jeff
    bodissie;3901459 said:

and again does anyone know if anymore Todd or Connor tracks are in the works?
    edited August 2010
    Sweet, that's good to hear and I'm looking forward to the next track fo sure.
    edited August 2010
    ^Amen.

Thanks for the news about more from Todd Thibaud, Jeff....looking forward to it. :)
  • howieduenhowieduen Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, I stumbled upon Todd's track and absolutely loved it. I really dig the alt country stuff. I'm glad to hear there are more on the way. Will definitely be on the look out for them.
    edited June 2011
    boostah;3917084 said:
    Hi there, My name is Jeff and I'm new around here. I authored Todd Thibaud's song "Three Words" (my first track for RBN) and am currently working on the next track called "Long Way Down." Hopefully it will be ready for playtesting in the next few weeks. I played bass on these recordings and have recorded with Todd for many years. Thanks for the kind words - hope to have some new tracks soon.

Thanks!
    Jeff

Hey is this track still coming out for RBN?
    edited July 2011
    nobody knows if that track is still on the way yet eh?
    edited September 2012
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited September 2012
    That second track never appeared in testing, and the account in mention hasn't been active in over two years now. So I'm going t say no it's not coming at this point.
    edited September 2012