Where can I get Audition songs?

lnvisiblelnvisible Unsigned
edited July 2010 in The Rock Band Network
I just set up Audition with Magma and everything and want to get started. Is there a section on this site where I can view the songs or what? Sorry if I'm a bit oblivous to this but I just started.

Comments

  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited July 2010
    creators.rockband.com

    That is where the testing and reviewing happens. You have to have a purchased XNA account to download them though.

    If you are just looking for songs outside of that, then the official forums is not the place.
  • lnvisiblelnvisible Unsigned
    edited July 2010
    Casto21;3899990 said:
    creators.rockband.com

    That is where the testing and reviewing happens. You have to have a purchased XNA account to download them though.

    If you are just looking for songs outside of that, then the official forums is not the place.
    I redeemed the XNA 12 month subscription trial thing. Does that count?

    And what do you mean songs outside of that? If it's not in the official forums then why couldn't you just say the link? lol
  • TheAuthorityClintonTheAuthorityClinton Opening Act
    edited July 2010
    creators.rockband.com
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited July 2010
    lnvisible;3900046 said:
    And what do you mean songs outside of that? If it's not in the official forums then why couldn't you just say the link? lol
    Because if it's not official, it's likely not legal.
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited July 2010
    lnvisible;3900046 said:
    I redeemed the XNA 12 month subscription trial thing. Does that count?

    And what do you mean songs outside of that? If it's not in the official forums then why couldn't you just say the link? lol
    The trial will not allow you to download songs from creators. It has to be a paid subscription (4 months for $50 or 12 months for $99).

    What Fairwood said, and because I do not have a link. I have no interest in finding unofficial songs people have created.
Sign In or Register to comment.