I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1 is coming to RBN!

Comments

• Drumminjay108Drumminjay108 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    The opening of the song is the best part of the game. Can't wait!
  • Unreal DudeUnreal Dude Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    "Gooooood Luck, Youuuuu'll Need it!"

... I think I'd pay for the one song soundtrack to Smash TV as well...
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    fatalfiend37;3922446 said:
    never really understood why that game is so popular it's literally just smash TV with newer graphics.
    It's because for a $1 you get a pretty fun Zombie elimination game that's mostly mindless fun but ultimately pretty addictive.

It's beauty in it's simpliicyt.
  • jjdude1jjdude1 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Green_Day_Super_Fan;3922442 said:
    did he really make a game with zombies in it?
    Yep, and just as the lyrics will tell, he made it using XNA, and it only costs a dollar on the xbox live marketplace :D
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    jman4371;3922425 said:
    DON'T PUSH IT THROUGH!

Try to make sure it's correct! No one should encourage this - if this song is absolutely terribly charted I will cry!
  • XenigmaXenigma Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    fatalfiend37;3922446 said:
    never really understood why that game is so popular it's literally just smash TV with newer graphics.
    Honestly? It's because of this song. Being a solid, mindlessly fun multiplayer-ready game for a buck helps too.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    Xenigma;3923908 said:
    Honestly? It's because of this song. Being a solid, mindlessly fun multiplayer-ready game for a buck helps too.
    It is most definitely the song.

IT'S ONLY ONE DOLLUUHHHHHUUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUHHHHHHR
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Nathaniel607;3922876 said:
    DON'T PUSH IT THROUGH!

Try to make sure it's correct! No one should encourage this - if this song is absolutely terribly charted I will cry!
    Yes, people. Leave it to us dudes with the XNA memberships to actually make sure it's charted right, then we'll push it through if meets our criteria. You don't rush RBN, remember Fat Kid?
    edited August 2010
    weirdphil;3923965 said:
    Yes, people. Leave it to us dudes with the XNA memberships to actually make sure it's charted right, then we'll push it through if meets our criteria. You don't rush RBN, remember Fat Kid?
    That chart wasn't bad.

Wasn't bad for a fat kid.
    edited August 2010
    GNFfhqwhgads;3923969 said:
    That chart wasn't bad.

Wasn't bad for a fat kid.
    My bad, wrong example. Chart was fine, it was the vocals though?
    edited August 2010
    weirdphil;3923978 said:
    My bad, wrong example. Chart was fine, it was the vocals though?
    I was just modifying the lyrics...

But yeah, vocals was the WORST, drums were pretty bad, bass was stupid, and guitar was the best of the four, but that's not saying much.
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I hope the song is at a length that accommodates all the parts and not just the opening bit.
  • xRage10xRage10 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Gonna be EPIC!

As stated though, please oh please make sure it's charted well :)
    edited August 2010
    kitlerc;3925103 said:
    I hope the song is at a length that accommodates all the parts and not just the opening bit.
    It's chopped down(was 13 minutes for the full track), but they did say all the different parts are still in.
  • BallisticJunkfoodBallisticJunkfood Headliner
    edited August 2010
    I can't take a song with a title like that seriously. I don't care how funny it is, it just makes me want to hurt the person who came up with it.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    This is really awesome.
    edited August 2010
    BallisticJunkfood;3927605 said:
    I can't take a song with a title like that seriously. I don't care how funny it is, it just makes me want to hurt the person who came up with it.
    Dogs Grow Beards All Over and HTML Rulez D00d! were pretty good songs. The difference here is that the name of the song actually does share the context of the lyrics.
    edited August 2010
    It is suppose to be a joke and not taken seriously.
    edited August 2010
    It's called self-parody. Play the game or listen to the lyrics and you'll know.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    YES

I agree that it's not really an original game (Geometry Wars basically, and there are more games out there like it as well) but the song, THE SOOOONG!!!! And the epilepsy-inducing flashing lights. Insta-buy for the song.
    edited August 2010
    KEWB;3933544 said:
    YES

I agree that it's not really an original game (Geometry Wars basically, and there are more games out there like it as well) but the song, THE SOOOONG!!!! And the epilepsy-inducing flashing lights. Insta-buy for the song.
    It's not supposed to be original, and Geometry Wars was hardly even the first.
  • JormJorm Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I can't wait for this song to come out so I can make a 3 song setlist with it, Shoot the Zombies, and Re: Your Brains. :D
  • RingmasterJ5RingmasterJ5 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Jorm;3935077 said:
    I can't wait for this song to come out so I can make a 3 song setlist with it, Shoot the Zombies, and Re: Your Brains. :D
    All that's left is for PopCap Games to announce "Zombies On Your Lawn" for RBN.
    edited August 2010
    RingmasterJ5;3935729 said:
    All that's left is for PopCap Games to announce "Zombies On Your Lawn" for RBN.
    We don't want zombies on our lawn.
  • PonchoPoncho Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Listening to this song without the playing the game isn't very pleasant.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Poncho;3936698 said:
    Listening to this song without the playing the game isn't very pleasant.
    I guess I agree. I listened to the link for 10s and heard some guy wailing down a mic with a bad pitch whining on about zombies. I closed the page pronto. Seriously hope the charting is more fun than the song. Personally I would be at war with myself if it was a free download. Its just soo bad.
    edited August 2010
    Blasteroids;3937343 said:
    I guess I agree. I listened to the link for 10s and heard some guy wailing down a mic with a bad pitch whining on about zombies. I closed the page pronto. Seriously hope the charting is more fun than the song. Personally I would be at war with myself if it was a free download. Its just soo bad.
    10 seconds? Try going 10 minutes. 10 Minutes of "I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1"
  • kitlerckitlerc Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    weirdphil;3938004 said:
    10 seconds? Try going 10 minutes. 10 Minutes of "I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1"
    link is fail.
    edited August 2010
    the link is a lie
  • General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited August 2010
    weirdphil;3938004 said:
    I fixed your weak linking skills for you.