Anymore songs by Creed coming?

gcooldudegcooldude Opening Act
edited August 2010 in The Rock Band Network
A while back Higher by Creed was released, one of my favorites. Do you think they'll release anymore songs by Creed? I would love to see a few more like With Arms Wide Open, My Sacrifice, One Last Breath, or Rain. Would be even better if it was after RB3 is released with pro charts. Would be awesome to play these on a real 6 string guitar.

Comments

• General Lein979General Lein979 Headliner
    edited August 2010
    I don't thing any new songs from Wind Up other than the official batch have showed up. I might be wrong though.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    i´d love more Creed on RB.
  • T-HybridT-Hybrid Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    Speaking of Wind-Up...where the heck is "Going Under"?
  • CPT BJCPT BJ Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    T-Hybrid;3922861 said:
    Speaking of Wind-Up...where the heck is "Going Under"?
    I 2nd this my GF would love to do the vocals on that track :)
    edited August 2010
    CPT BJ;3922875 said:
    I 2nd this my GF would love to do the vocals on that track :)

3rd. :(
  • powertpowert Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    If we get more Creed, I hope it's something off their first album, preferably One or My own prison, but I'd buy anything they released
  • gcooldudegcooldude Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    powert;3922973 said:
    If we get more Creed, I hope it's something off their first album, preferably One or My own prison, but I'd buy anything they released
    Yeah I don't care what they release, I just want more from them.
  • Drumminjay108Drumminjay108 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    They have other songs?
  • jtrousdjtrousd Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    gcooldude;3922775 said:
    A while back Higher by Creed was released, one of my favorites. Do you think they'll release anymore songs by Creed? I would love to see a few more like With Arms Wide Open, My Sacrifice, One Last Breath, or Rain. Would be even better if it was after RB3 is released with pro charts. Would be awesome to play these on a real 6 string guitar.
    Man -- of all the Creed songs to request, those are the ones you choose? :rolleyes:

I'd love more from them, just so long as the mixing on the new stuff isn't as atrocious as what they did with Higher. Awful.
  • Highlandlassie1Highlandlassie1 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Put me down for more...

The first album is the gem, we need some stuff from that..

My own prison would be good for RB3...great vocal harmony in that one.
  • aperfectorestesaperfectorestes Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I would really like 'What If' myself.
  • mmetznermmetzner Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    'Higher' has become a staple of our Rock Band nights and is up there with my favourite tracks to sing, so I'd love some more. 'With Arms Wide Open' is the obvious one but I'd love 'My Sacrifice' or 'One Last Breath'
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    I would love "One" from their first album....or the obvious choices of: With Arms Wide Open and My Sacrifice.
  • gcooldudegcooldude Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Hopefully they will come out with more. I tried going to their official site but couldnt not find any contact info, maybe have to go to Wind Up site.
  • Mikey35Mikey35 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    It seems weird that they would only release one song. I am hoping there are lots more, they are a great band for this type f game. Also would love to see Alterbridge in there too. I see they are on GH so maybe they can throw a few tracks our way as well.
  • ravroksg1ravroksg1 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    What about torn?
  • CPT BJCPT BJ Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Also why does everbody hate the mixing of 'Higher' i downloaded it and it sounded fine to me :/.
  • bjyaritzbjyaritz Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    they should just do the first 3 albums for us.
    edited August 2010
    CPT BJ;3928696 said:
    Also why does everbody hate the mixing of 'Higher' i downloaded it and it sounded fine to me :/.

there´s nothing wrong with the mix, people tend to complain about little things like the volume of some songs, witch i think they´re just fine.
  • xXPM5KXxxXPM5KXx Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    aperfectorestes;3925300 said:
    2nd :D
  • HetzHetz Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    JoshVanHalen87;3929124 said:
    there´s nothing wrong with the mix, people tend to complain about little things like the volume of some songs, witch i think they´re just fine.
    There is something wrong with the mix/volume of the track. The vocals and guitar are much lower in volume than the bass. It's really annoying. It's not anywhere near as bad as the mix that was done for Semi Charmed Life or the Judas Priest Live stuff...but it is not good.
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    gcooldude;3922775 said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    aperfectorestes;3925300 said:
    xXPM5KXx;3929606 said:
    2nd :D
    I agree, What If would be a lot of fun on all the instruments.
  • knifes39knifes39 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    i wouldnt mind having overcome on there
  • xxpigxxxxpigxx Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I would like

100% of the My Own Prison
    75% of Human Clay
    50% of Weathered
  • HauntingYourKidsHauntingYourKids Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Well, according to the creators website, the person behind Wind-Up's creator profile is no longer a premium member. So it looks like it'll be a while before any Creed, or Wind-Up acts in general, show up again.
  • HairyManHairyMan Always Rock On The Bright Side Of Life
    edited August 2010
    Hetz;3930660 said:
    There is something wrong with the mix/volume of the track. The vocals and guitar are much lower in volume than the bass. It's really annoying. It's not anywhere near as bad as the mix that was done for Semi Charmed Life or the Judas Priest Live stuff...but it is not good.
    I noticed that whatever "track" I was playing (whether that be drums, bass, vocals, or guitar) always sounded a lot louder than the rest of the track. When I went and turned down the volume of my "playing track" in the options menu, it all sounded fine. So "if" there is any mixing issues, I think it has to do with the way it increases the volume of your own track while playing. I really notice it when the song comes up in a setlist of numerous other songs. In other songs, the track I'm playing does come out a bit louder, but not blaringly so. It's as if my track's volume is raised AND the other track's volumes are lowered for "Higher".