Graveyard BBQ "Cheat on the Church" (GUITARHERO) is NOW AVAIL for ROCKBAND 2!!!!!!

DIRTCOREDIRTCORE Unsigned
edited October 2010 in The Rock Band Network
thassss right folks! HAILZ to The BBQ NATION!!!!
GRAVEYARD BBQ's UN-HOLY, EPIC, HIT SONG "Cheat on the Church" from the very 1st Original GUITAR HERO videogame, has been made AVAILABLE to DOWNLOAD (as of TODAY!) for ROCKBAND 2 thru The ROCKBAND NETWORK STORE!!!!

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5003503

ALSO!!!... GRAVEYARD BBQ has 5 MORE SONGS (waiting for Approval) making their way onto ROCKBAND 2 as well!!!! So be sure to keep yer eyes n ears pealed!
For MORE INFO, Go to;
www.myspace.com/graveyardbbq (or)
search "GRAVEYARD BBQ" on FACEBOOK and ADD US!

ALL HAIL THE NATION!
"IF YOU AIN'T WITH US, YER AGAINST US"

Comments

• LightningBoltLightningBolt Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    toymachineSH;3926714 said:
    I never knew that was coming. I CAN'T WAIT!
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Ohey, I remember when you guys (Graveyard BBQ, that is) used to frequent the original Guitar Hero boards. Good times.
  • Ralphy2009Ralphy2009 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I'm starting to wonder if that's going to go the way of MusicGameAuthors, where little-to-nothing actually got done and the workload got dismantled. It's going on over four months since that announcement and not a peep. :(
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Ralphy2009;3926818 said:
    I'm starting to wonder if that's going to go the way of MusicGameAuthors, where little-to-nothing actually got done and the workload got dismantled. It's going on over four months since that announcement and not a peep. :(
    They were recently trying to get another Blow Up Hollywood track through Peer Review. I don't think they're quite dead.
  • Thrasher9294Thrasher9294 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Still waiting

;)
  • Ledgo2Ledgo2 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    On the inside.

I weeped happily.
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Forgot how awesome this song sounds. Will buy as soon as I play RB again next!
  • CreepsCreeps Banned
    edited August 2010
    Bought it, played it, LOVE IT!!!!!

Can' wait for the other five in the pipeline!!!!
  • striderblackstriderblack Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Wasn't going to get it, and then I saw the chart. And now I'm tempted to dig deep now, and GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE :p
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Thrasher9294;3926669 said:
    Still waiting for Gemini from II, though...[QUOTE=toymachineSH;3926714]http://www.electricflannel.com/
    [/QUOTE]

Hmmm...that worked so let me try...

Still waiting for Free Bird from II, though...
  • Thrasher9294Thrasher9294 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Still waiting for RADIUM EYES from II, though...
  • dada limbodada limbo Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Still waiting for fuggit, I'm on it.
  • DIRTCOREDIRTCORE Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    RIGHT ON, GLAD YA'S DIG! \m/ And yes... ya'llz can be reassured straight from this grimey mouth that the other 5 tunes, which are waiting for approval right now, are even more SMOKIN n FUN than CHEAT! GUARAN****INGTEEEEEEED
    KEEEEEEEP ON BBQ'n!!! THX for yer SUPPORT, I can't wait myself for the other tracks to make it onto the game... they're totallllly rippin, yer gonna LUV EM!
  • GravityBiscutGravityBiscut Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Ralphy2009;3926818 said:
    I'm hoping with all my might that they're just saving Gemini for RBN 2.0 when they can adapt it for Pro Guitar.
  • Thony_HedgehogThony_Hedgehog Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    And once again, I must wait another month. Good thing is, popular as that song will be, I won't have to wait 3 months. Only this one, the One Month to Rule Them All, and in the darkness bind them. :D
  • S1ckH4ndsS1ckH4nds YouTube Guru
    edited August 2010
    DIRTCORE;3930333 said:
    I can't wait myself for the other tracks to make it onto the game... they're totallllly rippin, yer gonna LUV EM!
    I've said it before, I'll say it here now... "Ride the Stache" might be the most fun I've had with a RBN track as of yet. And I'm not just saying that because I authored the guitar part for it. It's just genuinely bad-ass. Here's hoping that one and the others make it through soon as well!
  • sonicnerd23sonicnerd23 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3932585 said:
    I've said it before, I'll say it here now... "Ride the Stache" might be the most fun I've had with a RBN track as of yet. And I'm not just saying that because I authored the guitar part for it. It's just genuinely bad-ass. Here's hoping that one and the others make it through soon as well!
    I agree. I picked that song as a bonus song for an RB3 setlist I once made because it sounded pretty fun.
    edited August 2010
    S1ckH4nds;3932585 said:
    RIGHTEOUSNESS \m/ And to u SIR... THANK U and the CREW so very much for being a part of The BBQ NATION and authoring our tracks. Yallz ****ing RULE! I can't wait myself to RIP "Stache"!!!!!!!! Glad ya dig, and even more stoked that u "GET IT"!!! I honestly think that this peticular track is gonna do waaaaaaaaaay betta than "CHEAT" even though CHEAT is obviously the more popular. There's just WAAAAAAY TOOOOOO MUCH COOL GTR SLINGIN GOIN ON IN THIS ONE!!! \m/ The gamers are gonna LUV IT!
    Brownbag-
  • shadowking42shadowking42 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    Hell yeah, Brownbag! I downloaded "Cheat". I told my friends to download "Cheat". I told them to tell their friends to download "Cheat". And all of them did and are now better because of it! Look forward to the other tunes in the pipeline!
    edited August 2010
    shadowking42;3945160 said:
    Hell yeah, Brownbag! I downloaded "Cheat". I told my friends to download "Cheat". I told them to tell their friends to download "Cheat". And all of them did and are now better because of it! Look forward to the other tunes in the pipeline!
    RIGHTEOUSNESS MY FRIEND \m/ THX so much for yer SUPPORT. A BBQ NATION awaits us all!!!!!......
    KEEEEEEP ON BBQ'n!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    TubaDude49;3929275 said:
    Hmmm...that worked so let me try...

Still waiting for Free Bird from II, though...
    I can't believe that actually worked.:eek:
    "Free Bird" is on RB3!
  • Metal_Freak219Metal_Freak219 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    DIRTCORE;3967624 said:
    RIGHTEOUSNESS MY FRIEND \m/ THX so much for yer SUPPORT. A BBQ NATION awaits us all!!!!!......
    KEEEEEEP ON BBQ'n!
    I find you so funny haha :)
    I bought the song 'Cheat on the Church' and loved it, one of my all time favourite RBN tracks I downloaded and I have 103 songs from the RBN. So it says a lot :p
    If any of your other tracks are going to be somewhat hard on Guitar, count me in on buying them!
  • ShaneraneShanerane Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    HEY everyone, let's ALL RANDOMLY type words IN CAPS!!!
  • toymachineSHtoymachineSH Headliner
    edited August 2010
    edited September 2010
    Shanerane;3977983 said:
    HEY everyone, let's ALL RANDOMLY type words IN CAPS!!!
    YES!!!!! lets do THIS!
    edited September 2010
    UPDATES!!!... Our songs, "BBQ NATION" and "CREAMSKULL BOOGIE" have just been added to the ROCKBAND NETWORK STORE! w MORE TO COME!!!! And don't forget... "CHEAT ON THE CHURCH" (from the Original GUITAR HERO game) is also NOW AVAIL at: http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5003503
  • ShaneraneShanerane Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    toymachineSH;3978995 said:
    ^ hater
    :p

I just thought it was funny that the OP did that.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited September 2010
    Can the Wii please get Cheat On The Church. It was my favorite song from GH1.
    edited October 2010
    "BBQ NATION" has just been made added to the RBN!!!!!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE BBQ NATION!
    "IF YOU AIN'T WITH US, YER AGAINST US"

http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5003943
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited October 2010
    Love your songs, love your "grammar" ;)