How many of you are going to buy the bundle?

karlkazakarlkaza Opening Act
edited July 2007 in Less Rokk More Talk

Comments

• edited July 2007
    Hell yeah!

Would be cool if I could get my bro and sis to put in some money. I'm still dreading how much it's gonna cost in Australia. Probably about $300, but $250 would be nice.
  • karlkazakarlkaza Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    sa_nick;21275 said:
    Hell yeah!

Would be cool if I could get my bro and sis to put in some money. I'm still dreading how much it's gonna cost in Australia. Probably about $300, but $250 would be nice.
    Really! I got 199.99 here in america
  • cezar515cezar515 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    Already got my $25 down on my Bundle at Gamestop.
  • freakonatefreakonate Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    Ohh yessss...

I already got my 50 bucks down on the bundle. I'm gonna put another 25 down tomorrow.

I'm not concerned about the price... I'll just keep adding to it until it's paid off. haha.

Unfortunately I'll be a one-man-band. As where I live, I've not a single friend. ~:0(
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    Yeah it's a real bargain all things considered. Well in the States anyway. I'll be there.

This really belonged in the Rock Band board though.
  • lithiumkclithiumkc Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    Im buying the 700 dollar bundle.

Y'know, the one with the 360 to play it on :(

My wallet will die because of this game. DAMN YOU FOR SUCKING ME INTO NEXT GEN with your innovation
  • XzyliacXzyliac Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    lithiumkc;21317 said:

My wallet will die because of this game. DAMN YOU FOR SUCKING ME INTO NEXT GEN with your innovation
    Z0MG. I actually cracked up. Lithium FTW.
  • AkaymayAkaymay Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    Yep, I want the whole experience! Why not go for the whole thing. I already bought an entire system for it.
  • Eman311Eman311 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    dude a 360 is totally worth it. you won't regret it. and of course im buying the fricking bundle. i've got 4 roommates in my dorm this year we are gonna tear it up
  • Blue88Blue88 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I'm getting the bundle. If I have enough, I might even get a 2nd guitar.
  • JB4GDIJB4GDI Rising Star
    edited July 2007
    I dropped $500 on the PS3, so the bundle almost looks like I bargain, hehe. Hopefully I'll find some friends who want to go in on it with me.

-Jaime
  • monlienNH3monlienNH3 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I've got the bundle preordered with next day shipping - can't wait. This is going to be one expensive video game holiday season.
  • WildWalkerWildWalker Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    karlkaza;21284 said:
    Really! I got 199.99 here in america

Dude, I'm guessing he was talking about $250 Australian Dollars, not US. $1 USD is about $1.14 AUD

I will be getting the bundle, depending on availabiltiy, no one here is taking preorders yet. Also I am guessing that the 'Rip of England' price will be around the £200 mark (that is nearly $400 US Dollars

WW :(
  • zankfrappazankfrappa Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    WildWalker;21618 said:
    Dude, I'm guessing he was talking about $250 Australian Dollars, not US. $1 USD is about $1.14 AUD

I will be getting the bundle, depending on availabiltiy, no one here is taking preorders yet. Also I am guessing that the 'Rip of England' price will be around the £200 mark (that is nearly $400 US Dollars

WW :(
    sucks doesn't it, exchange rate should make it £100 for the bundle, which would be a bargain, but of course theres import duties and transport costs on top of that, aswell as greed, that probably will make it £200.
    edited July 2007
    Hahaha.. there seems to be few canadians here, but as of now the Xbox Elite and PS3 are both sitting at 549 bucks in future shop. The game I expect to cost upwards of 250 here.

However the exchange rate is amazing right now [95 cents or something] so it'd be cheaper to go down to the states and actually buy everything... it'd work out less almost
  • hmxgrichhmxgrich Unsigned
    edited July 2007
    I got my bundle pre-ordered already as well. November is just too far away!

Lithium, I have a question. I've seen you mention "the future shop" before. Is it a store that sells electronics, just video games, or what? I've never heard the term. I'm just curious.
    edited July 2007
    MrtyMcfly;21727 said:
    I got my bundle pre-ordered already as well. November is just too far away!

Lithium, I have a question. I've seen you mention "the future shop" before. Is it a store that sells electronics, just video games, or what? I've never heard the term. I'm just curious.
    Yeah future shop is the bomb. They sell plasma tv's, digi cams, speakers, games, laptops... everything electronic. Almost always the best prices and they were the first place to finally put a GH playtest booth up (and thus sold an assload of games... too bad my old employers didn't listen to me :o )

www.futureshop.ca
    edited July 2007
    Ahh I see. I guess that's the equivalent of Best Buy here in the states.

I knew you'd reply quickly. Work is slow as always I guess eh? lol
    edited July 2007
    MrtyMcfly;21741 said:
    Ahh I see. I guess that's the equivalent of Best Buy here in the states.

I knew you'd reply quickly. Work is slow as always I guess eh? lol
    Hahaha yeah. When youre sitting in front of a computer all day its hard not to do something to kill time. Even when i'm sitting on a call with someone i'm just messing around on the internet paying just enough attention to help :)

But at least were better than indias call centers.. blehhhh
    edited July 2007
    lithiumkc;21744 said:

But at least were better than indias call centers.. blehhhh
    I don't see how you could not be better heh.
    edited July 2007
    MrtyMcfly;21745 said:
    I don't see how you could not be better heh.
    Thats pretty much it.. I mean its a toss up between getting people you can understand and who are honest, but who slack off (north american) and people who can barely speak english, have to repeat everything to you 3 times before they understand it, make stuff up to get you off the phone, transfer you to the wrong departments, steal other agents sales, or just outright lie to you and promise you something they cant give.

I never actually thought indian call centers were bad until i worked here. They are seriously horribly dishonest for the most part. But that's what you get when it's the equivalent of a chinese sweatshop.
  • IbanezBassist_v2IbanezBassist_v2 Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    lithiumkc;21317 said:

You're picking up that bundle too!
    edited July 2007
    IbanezBassist_v2;21855 said:
    You're picking up that bundle too!
    Ah! Another victi- errr... happy consumer!
  • ThePaskaThePaska Road Warrior
    edited July 2007
    I'm going to be buying a 360 and a bundle, going to set me back a pretty penny, but I really don't plan on buying anything else this year, even though I really want to, so many great games, maybe I can get something for christmas. Either way I think I'll end up doing the bundle simlpy because buying it all seperately later on would mean losing money.
  • edited July 2007
    ThePaska;21867 said:
    I'm going to be buying a 360 and a bundle, going to set me back a pretty penny, but I really don't plan on buying anything else this year, even though I really want to, so many great games, maybe I can get something for christmas. Either way I think I'll end up doing the bundle simlpy because buying it all seperately later on would mean losing money.
    I've got a PS2, so I'll be one of the ones picking up the really expensive Xbox 360 + RB bundle with all the instruments. It'll probably end up being partially an Xmas present.

Unless someone wants to hire a remote sysadmin... I'm looking for more work... ;)
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    edited July 2007
    Maybe the 360's price will drop before the Holidays?...

I dunno. I'm thinking about just getting GH3 and waiting to see if Rock Band gets ported to the Wii.
  • stinkdog2007stinkdog2007 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I have $105 on this game. I am waiting for my brother to put in his share.
  • Amy329Amy329 Opening Act
    edited July 2007
    I don't own a 360 yet. If i can wait till Nov i will just get the 360 bundle that comes with the game and the system. I can't wait!!