Anything new?

DaytrippedDaytripped Rising Star
edited August 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hey guys!

You might not remember me, but I left all summer.

Is there anything new? DLC?

Comments

• gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    No. And there are tons of DLC topics already. You couldn't just post in one of those? I would expect someone like you with over 500 posts to not make a new thread about DLC.
  • DaytrippedDaytripped Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Wow, I've been gone for the whole summer. Just wanted to know. I'm moved into my new house and I didn't have time to check and search this forum and the announcements and try not to piss off pissed off people.
  • Shadowkiller11Shadowkiller11 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    It's alright, you know people get nasty when they don't get what they want, me included but i took up real instruments for the time being to play Beatle songs and then i would have a fit if they do announce anything.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    Daytripped;3942026 said:
    Wow, I've been gone for the whole summer. Just wanted to know. I'm moved into my new house and I didn't have time to check and search this forum and the announcements and try not to piss off pissed off people.
    God, had to scroll down HALF a page to find this one...
    Is there Gonna be ANY DLC in 2010? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    I wish I had those two seconds back.
  • bridog7bridog7 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I don't really get annoyed at all these new DLC posts but now there getting annoying.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    bridog7;3942051 said:
    I don't really get annoyed at all these new DLC posts but now there getting annoying.
    At least it's not as bad as it was last spring. It seemed like there was at least one new DLC thread each day back then.

You don't have to search very hard at all to find one of the existing DLC threads. There's a few on the first page alone. No need for people to make new ones.
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back, DayTripped. I do remember you. and he didn't just ask if there was new DLC... he also asked if there was anything new at all. So chill out guys.
  • EdgarmcflyEdgarmcfly Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    this is very sad
  • bjordan42bjordan42 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back. I too went away from The Beatles section (and had to return all the way from the Rock Band section *tiring* ;)). I had a very, very small thought that maybe coming back here, I'd find something new that went off my radar, but no luck. :( Then again, we'll probably not get anything new until after RB3's release.
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Welcome back daytripped. I remember you. Hope you enjoy your new home.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited August 2010
    CaptainKicker;3942992 said:
    Hope you enjoy your new home...
    ...full of no new DLC
  • Cap'n CullenCap'n Cullen Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    nascarfan19;3943101 said:
    ...full of no new DLC
    .....just as you left it
    edited August 2010
    Cap'n Cullen;3943118 said:
    .....just as you left it
    ...lolz. :p
  • fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Hey daytripped, your back ! We were on the ban crew together. The only thing new really is more dlc threads are popping up again, and the ban bandwagon is over.
    edited August 2010
    fatalfiend37;3943660 said:
    Hey daytripped, your back ! We were on the ban crew together. The only thing new really is more dlc threads are popping up again, and the ban bandwagon is over.
    Ah, it's over? Message me all of the info! :D
  • fatalfiend37fatalfiend37 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    I don't need to message ya' there's nothing more I need to say about bans, other than everyone stopped getting banned every 5 seconds. The newest thing though is that there is a lot of HoR trolls swooping up on us and pissing me, and maybe some others off. So a few weeks ago I went bat**** nuts on them, that's about the biggest new event in my case. Also the blue and red albums are being remastered which kind of gives a little hope for dlc. Also The Beatles Rock Band Forums Question of the day, that's all you missed really.
  • Zachy7777Zachy7777 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I remember you Daytripped :rolleyes:
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Me too, but that was before I signed up so you would not know me