Megabrik Deth get serious and go expert

geodeleogeodeleo Opening Act
edited August 2012 in Playstation 3
With RB3 nearly here,I'm looking for expert players to gold star and set some more high scores in the leaderboards we're 6 th on Bodies by Drowning Pool atm,I'd love to see a number one score one day.I'm from the UK and do vocals,I've a few friends on rb and a local band so sometimes i just need one or two players for a full expert band.The endless set list 2 still needs completing so if anyone fancies going for gold please add me.I/We are from the uk got a lot of good DLC(Megadeth,AX7,Foos,etc) RB1,Lego and Green Day imported.I may never play Number of the Beast again tho,as our score is 666,620. PSN ID-Geodeleo

Comments

• geodeleogeodeleo Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Cheers skins
  • XDarksideDemonXXDarksideDemonX Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    I can vouch for skinS..... i played with him recently He did indeed score 99% on Bat Country by A7X. Im'a platinum guitarist and I usually score around 95% on all songs ( visions is the exception. PSN: Darkside_Demon if you want to give me a "tryout" sometime.... Best of luck finding that new band
  • Redskinsrock2689Redskinsrock2689 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    XDarksideDemonX;3954265 said:
    I can vouch for skinS..... i played with him recently He did indeed score 99% on Bat Country by A7X. Im'a platinum guitarist and I usually score around 95% on all songs ( visions is the exception. PSN: Darkside_Demon if you want to give me a "tryout" sometime.... Best of luck finding that new band
    I don't remmeber playing with you but thanks for the vouching :D
    edited August 2010
    Darkside Demon I dont need telling how good redskins is-he is a regular in the band and one of the best drummers out there,thanks for playing skins-always a pleasure and education!I'll add u DD maybe redskins wont be busy so we can grab another player and get some gold
    edited August 2010
    If anyones interested,the band turned expert only a few weeks ago and now have 58 gold stars.Heres some of the harder and more interesting songs-Down with the sickness,visions,Jesus of Suburbia,Green Grass and High Tides,five magics, the Great Southern Trendkill,Aesthetics of Hate,Bat Country,Pychosocial,No More Tears,This Calling.I have 434 songs,so 376 to go.
    edited August 2010
    Skins, I was doing random band searches and me and you waited for like 15 minutes before you pressed start, thats why I remember lol, but your definatley good at drums, and FYI, I'm a plat guitarist. but yeah Geodeleo, what's your PSN and I'll send a friend request, but I only have 82 DLC (just got a job, don't worry it's rising). But I can pass any song on Expert, so thanks for offering.
    edited August 2010
    ME and SKINS 666,947 on EVERLONG. WOW
    edited August 2010
    XDarksideDemonX;3956792 said:
    ME and SKINS 666,947 on EVERLONG. WOW
    He only has 82 dlc as he said, but he is quite skilled and has most of the good metal stuff. Try him out
    edited August 2010
    Psn ID is Geodeleo DD.Sounds like I missed out yesterday guys-I would have been about but I had a fair bit of shocking abuse online from a former friend.Its the only time I've had any sort of grief online and I'm really not happy about it.I trusted him and he shafted me for it.Unsure what to do about it I've deleted him but wanna take it further.I he was in UK I'd be on his doorstep.
  • chaoscontrolashchaoscontrolash Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    geodeleo;3959132 said:
    Psn ID is Geodeleo DD.Sounds like I missed out yesterday guys-I would have been about but I had a fair bit of shocking abuse online from a former friend.Its the only time I've had any sort of grief online and I'm really not happy about it.I trusted him and he shafted me for it.Unsure what to do about it I've deleted him but wanna take it further.I he was in UK I'd be on his doorstep.
    hope everything works out for ya
    edited August 2010
    Thanks ash,but apart from reporting him to sony what else can I do? Probably best to put in down to experience,forget it and move on.
    edited August 2010
    geodeleo;3959463 said:
    Thanks ash,but apart from reporting him to sony what else can I do? Probably best to put in down to experience,forget it and move on.
    Yeah just forget about it dude. Its not worth worrying about. You will have bad experiences with people online, but if you know the right people you will have tons and tons of fun too.
    edited August 2010
    very true Red
    edited August 2010
    Cheers skins,ash,but believe me,if it was the usual your momma and go drink some tea stuff i get it wouldnt be a problem.Anyway you live and learn...
    edited August 2010
    geo i was just curious, if you play vocals, why did you put on your profile that you prefer bass? just wondering haha
    edited August 2010
    I used to do both on medium (bass n vox at once) before I discovered that I could sing on expert.Some songs still give me grief(should i stay or should i go,spoonman,say it ain't so,the verses in everlong)but I mostly score above 95%. I'm not as good as u tho ash as our duel proved.I do still play guitar bass and on occasion the drums.I'm just nowhere near expert level.Esp on drums
    edited August 2010
    ah ok that makes sense. im still attemping with guitar/bass. i suck lol. but i could be a stand in for ya (assuming i have a certain song ya'll play lmao) if ya want on vocals.
    edited August 2010
    Sorry guys. i was outta town for a few days and I'm back now.... I'm usually guitar so when I play bass I may make some mistakes
    edited August 2010
    Hope I had a good tryout/audition.... other than Run to the Hills! PS: I may or may not get RB3 on it's release date... I'm hoping to though!
    edited August 2010
    XDarksideDemonX;3963770 said:
    Hope I had a good tryout/audition.... other than Run to the Hills! PS: I may or may not get RB3 on it's release date... I'm hoping to though!
    Run to the Hills is just a disaster waiting to happen on every instrument
    edited August 2010
    You did good DD.Always welcome to join,thanks for playing
    edited August 2010
    Thanks, I just never expected the bass to be non stop strums.... that is an overall awesome band though
    edited August 2010
    Anyone noticed the band battles are really poor at the moment and consist of random DLC?Is this just a ploy to make us buy songs we don't really want? Anyways,I have yet to complete the endless setlist and was wondering if anyone would like to do it with me?I can completely understand if not,dont really wanna do it myself!
  • Doom878Doom878 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Missed you over the weekend. Difficult for me to play online during the day anyways with the kids running around. I'll try to hook up with you later. If I'm Away then I can't play at the moment.
    edited August 2010
    No worries doom if I'm around when u are give me a shout,if I dont get back straight away its cos I'm in a set.Usually around most week nights between 8 pm till 1 or 2 am.Bear in mind I'm in UK,dont know how those times work out for you.
    edited August 2010
    I believe 6 hour difference as I'm in the Eastern time zone.
    edited August 2010
    I just started college so........ 'm still gonna work on more DLC but idk when I will actually get it.... suggestions for songs?
    edited August 2010
    All depends on what ur into DD,I have all Megadeth,Metallica,A7X,Offspring,etc. Theres a sit called DLC quikplay I think which should show you what I have and which songs we have in common.I'd never heard of him before but Ygemie Malsteen is awesome on guitar
    edited August 2010
    ^Awesome but super hard. I always fail at Red Devil's solo but then again guitar is my 3rd best instrument.
    edited August 2010
    Yeah i just manage 5 stars on medium guitar and it aint easy to sing on expert either.But i know you guys love a challenge!