Drum Problem

JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
edited August 2010 in The Beatles: Rock Band
My drum set isn't even a year old and the red drum's pad has been slipping off for months, right now it is held on by a bunch of rubber bands, and I am tired of it slipping off every time I play a song. Help!

Comments

• ShaneraneShanerane Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Duct tape is the answer to life.
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Shanerane;3970476 said:
    Duct tape is the answer to life.
    stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...............(3 hours later) stupid,stupid,stu....collapses
  • JcFTW61JcFTW61 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I used duct tape as well. you buy drum silencers though.
    edited August 2010
    JoeSaintsFan;3970494 said:
    stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...............(3 hours later) stupid,stupid,stu....collapses
    :)

If your red pad keeps faling off, maybe you should look into some new drums. eBay or Amazon might have a nice cheap set.
    edited August 2010
    Shanerane;3970497 said:
    :)

If your red pad keeps faling off, maybe you should look into some new drums. eBay or Amazon might have a nice cheap set.
    my dad feels there are enough plastic instruments in the world so..........(you are aloud to use this in your sig)...............................DUCK TAPE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!:D
    edited August 2010
    JoeSaintsFan;3970511 said:
    my dad feels there are enough plastic instruments in the world so..........(you are aloud to use this in your sig)...............................DUCK TAPE IS THE ANSWER!!!!!!!:D
    Duct tape ftw!
    edited August 2010
    Shanerane;3970518 said:
    Duct tape ftw!
    btw thanks and

DUCK TAPE RULZ:D
  • RockStarrRockStarr Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    JoeSaintsFan;3970533 said:
    DUCK TAPE RULZ:D
    Sorry to rain on your guys' "duck tape" parade, but, as you've probably heard before, IT'S NOT MADE OUT OF DUCKS :D

It's duct tape lol

Or... if you guys were just doing it just to be funny like with "rulz", then i need to catch up on my generation and i'm a complete arse lol :p
  • Jude43210Jude43210 Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    the same thing is happening to me but with the green pad,and i think you should bring it to your local gamestop/whatever
    edited August 2010
    Jude43210;3970693 said:
    the same thing is happening to me but with the green pad,and i think you should bring it to your local gamestop/whatever
    thanks Jude, hey I gots a song for you, I think it was named after you :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEKgYKpEJ3o&feature=fvst
    edited August 2010
    RockStarr;3970678 said:
    Sorry to rain on your guys' "duck tape" parade, but, as you've probably heard before, IT'S NOT MADE OUT OF DUCKS :D

It's duct tape lol

Or... if you guys were just doing it just to be funny like with "rulz", then i need to catch up on my generation and i'm a complete arse lol :p
    Dn't car nuff too spel rite :D

EDIT: yes it is, yes it is, yes it its, oh yes it is yeah! lolz
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    RockStarr;3970678 said:
    How can you tell? Those ducks are clever creatures, they hide behind dog masks.
    495 x 540 - 56K
    edited August 2010
  • Dozer3677Dozer3677 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Joe, I am sorry. But when I saw this on the forum, I read it fast and read it as "Drug Problem". I thought, wow, really opening up on the forums. I am glad your problem is more plastic instrument related!!

Yeah, aside from that, not much else to contribute. Duct tape is the way to go. The drum silencers are good, but I don't think they will hold down your real drum pad though. Maybe you could use one of those physical therapy resistance bands. (If you don't know, it is like a LARGE rubber band, say 10 inches wide, as long as you want, and thin like a rubber band, different colors are different strengths of band, like red is soft, black is hard, etc).

Oh, and btw, this has already been posted........(ha ha).
    edited August 2010
    Dozer3677;3973659 said:
    Joe, I am sorry. But when I saw this on the forum, I read it fast and read it as "Drug Problem". I thought, wow, really opening up on the forums. I am glad your problem is more plastic instrument related!!

Yeah, aside from that, not much else to contribute. Duct tape is the way to go. The drum silencers are good, but I don't think they will hold down your real drum pad though. Maybe you could use one of those physical therapy resistance bands. (If you don't know, it is like a LARGE rubber band, say 10 inches wide, as long as you want, and thin like a rubber band, different colors are different strengths of band, like red is soft, black is hard, etc).

Oh, and btw, this has already been posted........(ha ha).
    me too and no you already posted it :eek: dun dun dun :D