If you like Children of Nova...

calabrelcalabrel Opening Act
edited August 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Check out Redemption: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUTxeBObySg

To be honest, I think they sound more similar to Dream Theater, but prog rock/metal non-the less.

I really want to get these guys onto the network, but I don't know of any way to contact them except for myspace and I don't have an account.

They'd be perfect, harmonies, keys, really complex, progressive music with a great vocalist. Tell me what you think? I've been requesting that particular song that I referenced in YouTube to HMX for nearly a year, but so far nothing :(

So who agrees with me that this is a band we need in RB?

Comments

• ProZach666ProZach666 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    yeah, they sound cool. id buy it
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    any prog band its well recibed for me at least, bring´em on !!
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Wow, you don't try hard.

If you go on their website, they have e-mails under the "contact" section.

Email - General inquiries: [email]redemption@intromental.com[/email]
    Email - Fan mail: [email]info@redemptionweb.com[/email]

BUT, they are, like all good bands, signed to InsideOut music. I could only find this email for them;

[email]contact@insideout.de[/email]

I think I'm going to contact them. I mean - if I can get them on RBN, that's pretty much every good band ever.

Wish me luck.

EDIT;

I've emailed InsideOut. I suggest you guys email them as well - the more people email them, the more likely they'll get interested.

You can email Redemption if you want. That may also help, but I'm not sure.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    Redemption are a modern prog milestone, lol, they are not an unknown band. Their 2005 album, The Fullness of Time, is a Masterpiece (period)

Tried to contact InsideOut in the past but they never contacted me back, Redemption would be perfect for RBN 2.0. Might try again in the future..
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    LunaticSoul;3974874 said:
    Redemption are a modern prog milestone, lol, they are not an unknown band. Their 2005 album, The Fullness of Time, is a Masterpiece (period)

Tried to contact InsideOut in the past but they never contacted me back, Redemption would be perfect for RBN 2.0. Might try again in the future..
    They aren't unknown, but they're not exactly famous... Dream Theater is still the only real well known prog metal band, not that that's a good thing.
    edited August 2010
    Nathaniel607;3974899 said:
    They aren't unknown, but they're not exactly famous... Dream Theater is still the only real well known prog metal band, not that that's a good thing.
    Yeah, if you're "into" the Prog scene you must already know Redemption, they would be great on RBand however.. Let's try to send them a personal e-mail..
    edited August 2010
    Sent a mail to both InsideOut (again..) and Redemption fan e-mail. Please do it too, the more the merrier!
  • FizzelerFizzeler Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    I love Redemption, not as good as Fates Warning, but still Alder does a good job