Chaotrope - "XIV"

Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
edited November 2010 in The Rock Band Network
Has anyone else got this? It's awesome. It's like this epic Prog Metal instrumental with loads of tasty riffs and some light speed tapping solos. The chart seems perfect to me (though I haven't checked it out properly).

It might just be the hardest to FC song on Rock Band - though it's not that hard to beat.

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    It's definitely not the hardest to FC (already been tech-FC'd on guitar and drums).

But yeah, I picked it up and loved it. Really interesting fun bass chart too.
  • Nathaniel607Nathaniel607 Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    DragoonXD;3977368 said:
    It's definitely not the hardest to FC (already been tech-FC'd on guitar and drums).

But yeah, I picked it up and loved it. Really interesting fun bass chart too.
    Seriously? I thought no one would be able to do that mental tapping part or the crazy solo...
  • Phr33kPhr33k Unsigned
    edited November 2010
  • SpongyeSpongye Opening Act
    edited November 2010
    I bought it impulsively because i was like O.O hearing the preview. I instantly got tired of it after i realized it's made of MIDI instruments T.T It sounds like it should be a GHtunes song..
  • J-Roc-DrumzJ-Roc-Drumz Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    Spongye;4182943 said:
    I bought it impulsively because i was like O.O hearing the preview. I instantly got tired of it after i realized it's made of MIDI instruments T.T It sounds like it should be a GHtunes song..
    Ugh, I feel your pain man. Sucks to buy a song off impulse and have it be crummy/not as good as you thought. I'm a drummer, so this song (XIV"was incredible imo. But that Cerunphobia or whatever was kinda weak. The preview sounded awesome but that awesome part in the preview only lasted for like 30 seconds :( Wasn't all that horrible but defenitly wouldn't have bought it had I listened to the whole song first or checked the charts.

Still looking foward to more songs from Chaotrope though. That XIV is one of the coolest drum charts i've played. And I really really like how they chart the drums, even in that Ceranuphobia song. Has some good moments.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited November 2010
    "Baptized by Fire" defeats "XIV" in craziness. At least on guitar.
  • RBB3ASTRBB3AST Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    Phr33k;4182549 said:
    I FCed it. On the rock band 2 engine.
    Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly4Qyde7BSY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Damn, good job man
  • J-Roc-DrumzJ-Roc-Drumz Rising Star
    edited November 2010
    And just want to say, i'm not bashing ceranuphboa (whatever it is lol), it is a hardcore and fun track for the drums. It just wasn't what I expected.

Ok, enough derailing from me here.