This Dreamscape is much better than the original

Comments

• SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited August 2010
    Could the system handle loading every single venue and outfit in the game? Why would John be thinking back to stuff that hasn't happened yet?
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    SirDavidTLynch;3978355 said:
    Could the system handle loading every single venue and outfit in the game? Why would John be thinking back to stuff that hasn't happened yet?
    Yeah + it would make more sense if he was thinking back to the Hamburg days, an maybe earlier. There's no point in him, thinking about stuff that did'nt happen yet.

Its ok, but it would not make sense in a million year, within the game.
  • EdgarmcflyEdgarmcfly Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Take It Easy guys it's a game and it's A Fan Made Video
  • gamegyro56gamegyro56 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    SirDavidTLynch;3978355 said:
    This

Also, the video was made by MostSpartan14...just putting that out there.
  • CaptainKickerCaptainKicker Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Edgarmcfly;3978415 said:
    Take It Easy guys it's a game and it's A Fan Made Video
    Im taking it easy, dood.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    Hey, I made this. I'm glad some of you guys liked it. Just to explain some things for the people that don't, this wasn't really meant to be a dreamscape for the song or anything. It was more just a tribute to the Beatles using clips from the game. I was inspired to make it from this video. And besides, it was just for fun. I know when the song was recorded none of that stuff happened yet. The video is meant to look back on the Beatles' whole career, not just everything before the song was recorded. Just think about it as a music video for the song (like the title of the video says) and not as a dreamscape and maybe you'll enjoy it more. And thanks Edgarmcfly for posting the vid and enjoying it.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited August 2010
    MostSpartan14;3978692 said:
    Hey, I made this. I'm glad some of you guys liked it. Just to explain some things for the people that don't, this wasn't really meant to be a dreamscape for the song or anything. It was more just a tribute to the Beatles using clips from the game. I was inspired to make it from this video. And besides, it was just for fun. I know when the song was recorded none of that stuff happened yet. The video is meant to look back on the Beatles' whole career, not just everything before the song was recorded. Just think about it as a music video for the song (like the title of the video says) and not as a dreamscape and maybe you'll enjoy it more. And thanks Edgarmcfly for posting the vid and enjoying it.
    It was still epic even though it goes later than the song :)
  • EdgarmcflyEdgarmcfly Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    I Download the video for my IPOD Thank You Man :)
  • Yer Blues JohnYer Blues John Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    Would be better if he was thinking of his mom, dad, aunt mimi,uncle george, strawberry fields (the salvation army park not the song), mendips, liverpool, hamburg days, etc..
  • soup567soup567 Headliner
    edited August 2010
    You made that video? That was really good, nice job.
  • CheesesCrustCheesesCrust Banned
    edited August 2010
    I made 1 just like this for "The End". MostSpartan inspired me to make it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzI7FLOWroE
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    CheesesCrust;3979693 said:
    I made 1 just like this for "The End". MostSpartan inspired me to make it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzI7FLOWroE
    beautiful ;_;(tears of joy), simply beautiful :o
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    That actually gave me chills several times... but after I played In My Life for the first time that's exactly what I thought. I wanted it to be a dreamscape to where they're like looking back on their lives... even though they weren't that far yet.
    edited August 2010
    BeatlesFan88;3980079 said:
    That actually gave me chills several times... but after I played In My Life for the first time that's exactly what I thought. I wanted it to be a dreamscape to where they're like looking back on their lives... even though they weren't that far yet.
    It gave you chills because you thought John Lennon could see into the future?
  • chapnzabachapnzaba Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    The video is amazing, but that would not work as the dreamscape in the game.
    edited August 2010
    chapnzaba;3980714 said:
    The video is amazing, but that would not work as the dreamscape in the game.
    but you want i too :p
    edited August 2010
    Yer Blues John;3979585 said:
    Would be better if he was thinking of his mom, dad, aunt mimi,uncle george, strawberry fields (the salvation army park not the song), mendips, liverpool, hamburg days, etc..
    Too bad none of that stuff is actually in the game. Otherwise I would have used it. But I was obviously limited to only stuff in the game because that's what I was using for clips.
    gamegyro56;3980518 said:
    Like I said, it's not supposed to be a dreamscape or anything. It's simply a tribute to the Beatles career that just so happened to use a song that was recorded before their career was finished. So none of that "it didn't happen yet" stuff applies. Once again, to everyone that understood what the goal of this video was (which was to be a tribute or music video, not a dreamscape) and liked it, I'm glad you did.
    edited August 2010
    MostSpartan14;3981242 said:
    Like I said, it's not supposed to be a dreamscape or anything. It's simply a tribute to the Beatles career that just so happened to use a song that was recorded before their career was finished. So none of that "it didn't happen yet" stuff applies. Once again, to everyone that understood what the goal of this video was (which was to be a tribute or music video, not a dreamscape) and liked it, I'm glad you did.
    lol I was just joking with him. I knew what you were trying to do.
    edited August 2010
    gamegyro56;3982317 said:
    lol I was just joking with him. I knew what you were trying to do.
    Oh. It's kinda hard to tell when people are joking over the internet. Nevermind then.
    edited August 2010
    MostSpartan14;3982692 said:
    Oh. It's kinda hard to tell when people are joking over the internet. Nevermind then.
    Story of my social life :D
  • jedicmsjedicms Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    It was not better than the original.
    edited August 2010
    jedicms;3985939 said:
    It was not better than the original.
    because it's not a dreamscape :p
  • BeatlesFan88BeatlesFan88 Rising Star
    edited August 2010
    gamegyro56;3980518 said:
    Yeah