lego rockband export

sparkmansparkman Opening Act
edited December 2010 in LEGO: Rock Band
I got Lego rockband new in april from gamestop. Ive seen people with the songs exported onto rockband 1 or 2 on youtube. Was the error of the export corrected before that so my code will work, I haven't used it yet and really want all my songs together. Anyone got an answer to this with proof it worked

Comments

  • MikachuMikachu Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    What error are you talking about?

    I got my copy of Lego back in December, and the code worked with no problem.
  • Blackjack041277Blackjack041277 Der Lindwurm
    edited August 2010
    If you're on Wii, I don't think you can export.
  • sparkmansparkman Opening Act
    edited August 2010
    tons of people in posts on here said it didnt work, it either downloaded but never showed up, didnt download at all, or worked, Id rather know it works than waste 10$ on it, im am a ps3 owner of rockband lego and rockband 1, but got rb2 for wii
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited August 2010
    sparkman;3985127 said:
    tons of people in posts on here said it didnt work, it either downloaded but never showed up, didnt download at all, or worked, Id rather know it works than waste 10$ on it, im am a ps3 owner of rockband lego and rockband 1, but got rb2 for wii
    First off, that's stupid to buy RB2 on a different system.

    Second, export. Tons of people like what, a dozen? Baw.
  • guitarjackedguitarjacked Road Warrior
    edited August 2010
    You would have to be stupid not to at the price it retails these days.
  • R0CKnANGELR0CKnANGEL Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    I just exported Lego rb to rb2 w/ no problems at all :) good luck!
  • R0CKnANGELR0CKnANGEL Unsigned
    edited August 2010
    oh & 2 the guy above me..love ur artist choices *thumbs up*
  • cinny8414cinny8414 Unsigned
    edited October 2010
    Ok.. I do have an error.. Mine says Incomplete ! with a caution sign (!). I says the size of the file is 1.3 Gb. How do I get it to complete ??
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited October 2010
    cinny8414;4110637 said:
    Ok.. I do have an error.. Mine says Incomplete ! with a caution sign (!). I says the size of the file is 1.3 Gb. How do I get it to complete ??
    >_> Finish it. Go back into LEGO and export again.
  • RhezekimRhezekim Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    Where do you find the code? I bought mine brand new, unopened from Gamestop. On my manual on the back is a stupid add for Legoland, no code, there is no code on the front cover, I did get an insert that says important notice and it talks about supervising children and how to hook up drums guitars and microphone, than it says please visit www.legorockbandgame.com I can't find a code anywhere, did I get ripped off?
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited December 2010
    Rhezekim;4231330 said:
    Where do you find the code? I bought mine brand new, unopened from Gamestop. On my manual on the back is a stupid add for Legoland, no code, there is no code on the front cover, I did get an insert that says important notice and it talks about supervising children and how to hook up drums guitars and microphone, than it says please visit www.legorockbandgame.com I can't find a code anywhere, did I get ripped off?
    http://www.rockband.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46
  • DrumDrumDrumBoyDrumDrumDrumBoy Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    Like you said, you said it was unopened, so in the back of the instruction manuel (not the one paper ad), they will be a code (not a code to export for free but to let you pay for $9.99) and yeah rock band forums will help you for step to step exporting... u know u could have just rented the game in a rental store such as blockbuster or rogers and just get the unused code for free xD or just go into a rental store and u might see the case of the game with the manuel not the game and get a pencil and paper to copy the code down, trust me thats genius... (cause i tried it)
  • DrumDrumDrumBoyDrumDrumDrumBoy Unsigned
    edited December 2010
    DrumDrumDrumBoy;4232967 said:
    Like you said, you said it was unopened, so in the back of the instruction manuel (not the one paper ad), they will be a code (not a code to export for free but to let you pay for $9.99) and yeah rock band forums will help you for step to step exporting... u know u could have just rented the game in a rental store such as blockbuster or rogers and just get the unused code for free xD or just go into a rental store and u might see the case of the game with the manuel not the game and get a pencil and paper to copy the code down, trust me thats genius... (cause i tried it)

    If somehow it is used, then go to the next store, buyers wouldn't think that way cause they mostly have first thought, meaning they think buying will solve everything, but saving is good. Another word, this game is not quite worth buying, but certainly worth exporting. career is too short comparing with rb2 or rb3
Sign In or Register to comment.